Am I Pregnant?

By March 15, 2012 - 4:39pm

So I Had My Period, Then Had UnProtected Sex With My Boyfriend Like 3 Or 4 Days Later. The Next Day In The Morning I Called My Cousin & She Immediatly Gave Me A Morning After Pill But I Accedently Bite It Then Swallowed It . I Started Bleedinq From My Vagina Like A Week Later But Only A Little (Only Lasted Like 3 Days) & Know Ive Been Having Cramps , Headaches , Nausia & I Cry Out Of Nowhere , & I Have A Bloated Stomach. & Im Really Really Scared!

Hi Adriana

It doesn't matter that you bit into the Pill - as long as you took it as directed, it's about 91% effective. The bleeding a few days later was probably a side effect of it; this is fairly common.

Your symptoms could be PMS or pregnancy, the only way to is to take a pregnancy test 2-3 weeks after you had unprotected sex.

Thank You So So Much , & Yes I Will