Pregnancy Guide

ask: Am I pregnant?

I had sex 3 days before my periods, I took a MAP that very night. I also got my periods after 3 days. However my next periods are delayed by 2 weeks. I took 3 pregnancy tests (urine) after 13 days of my missed periods. What are the chances that I'm pregnant?

Your chances of pregnancy are very low. Emergency contraception is about 92% effective at stopping a pregnancy that would otherwise have occurred. And you got your period on time. But a side effect of taking EC is that it can often mess up the next expected cycle, as is what appears to be happening with you. Additionally, three negative pregnancy tests would likely confirm you are not pregnant. You can probably expect your next period in a couple of weeks.

While we cannot say for sure that someone is or isn't pregnant, I don't think you have too much to worry about.

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :