am i pregnant

By April 17, 2014 - 10:39am

hi ... i had my period on 13 march last month . then on 25 march i and my boyfriend happened to have had manual sex , genitals were exposed ... no intercourse ... dis month my periods were late ... so i was tensed .. i have no other symptoms of pregnancy... but still dis morning i ate a vitamin c tablet to induce menses and in with in two hrs my periods started. . . but i am still worried cause i heard about fake periods in first month of pregnancy ... am i pregnant ..??? and ya last month i have had lots of physical exercise please help me

Hi Shiksha

Nobody can tell you if you are pregnant over the internet but if you did not engage in intercourse and have your period, then this is the most definitive sign (aside from a test) that you are not. 

I hope this make you feel more assured?

yes susan ... thank you ... but i am experiencing a scanty period... with blood clot unusual from the one i usualy have ... is it because it was induced period... i had cramps too.. blood is clotted ... so i still am in doubt ... am i pregnant ... i dont have sore breast or food cravings ... even before periods normly i used to have scanty white dischrge ... but this month it was unusualy dry ...
so cn i be sure dat it is normal period ...
and yes if i want to take a pregnancy test when should i take it ...as am having menses now so can i take it now

HERWriter Guide (reply to shiksha)

Hi again!

I don't know much about Vitamin C inducing periods but you can absolutely take a test now even if you are bleeding and it will be accurate. I suspect it will be negative!