Am I pregnant?

I had regular periods before. My last period was on April 24, 2014. Now, I'm still waiting for my period. I am sexually active by the way. I've been stressed a lot during the month of May and had a cold and cough from May 22 onwards. Since Thursday I've been having white cloudy dicharge which I know from experience that I have before my periods. Am I pregnant? If not, when should I expect my period to come? I haven't experiencing any pain at all in my body and the long wait is making me worry.

We cannot tell you if you are pregnant, you need to take a pregnancy test to find that out. 

Oftentimes, a discharge like this is a sign of ovulation but looking at your dates, this would be quite late in your cycle. If you are having unprotected sex, then this discharge could also be from body fluids from both partners. 

Since you are normally regular, taking a test if the only way to know for sure, as you await your period. Any test you take would be highly accurate at this stage. 

Has this helped?