Am I pregnant?

By August 27, 2010 - 11:38am

I got my period 07/24-07/27 it was only 4 days which is not normal for me, mine are always 5 days. It is now 08/27 and I have not got it yet. This month has been rather stressful for me so I was thinking maybe that's it. Im not ready but Is it possible im pregnant or just overreacting? Please help

Thanks so much. Ive also been having abdominal pain and cramps as if I was on my period but still nothing. Ive been eating egss for the past week whether its morning or night and Im not a breakfast person at all. Could stress be to blame?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Shonte)

It could be, Shonte. Stress can delay a period. And eating foods you don't normally eat or eating at odd times can be a sign of pregnancy - but also a sign of PMS!

If you are worried, take a test. At this stage in your cycle, you'll know straight away - that's what pregnancy tests are for - to end all the wondering!

Let us know how you fare, I'll be hoping for the best!

Hi Shonte

A 4 days period is perfectly fine, even if you usually have a 5 day period.

If you have had unprotected sex since your last period, as I'm sure you already know, you are at risk for pregnancy (taking a pregnancy test now would be a good idea) but if not, you're just a little bit late (only about 3 days late, by my calculations).

Please keep us updated and we wish you the best!