Am I pregnant?

By Anonymous March 5, 2011 - 9:28am

I had an unprotected sex on 22nd january and had a beta hcg done on 22nd february. It came 4. I know that its negative but is there still any chance that I might have conceived. I heard that blood test are accurate about 11 days of conception. Can I still be pregnant?

Your questions have been answered extensively here: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/hcg-levels?allcomments=1#comment-80631

Again we ask you to not post multiple threads on the same topic because we have many women in need of guidance on some very serious issues.. As Christine advised yesterday, I think it's best you refer your questions to your doctor as we are not in a position to give you the help you need.

Best of luck,
Susan Cody

Since you had unprotected sex on January 22 and today is now March 5th, have you missed a period? Are you experiencing any symptoms?

To answer your question, blood tests are more accurate but the common urine pregnancy tests are 99% accurate also.

Please let us know.