Am I pregnant....

By June 4, 2011 - 9:30pm

I started my period on May 23-May 26. My husband and I had unprotected sex on June 2 at around 12:30am. He ejaculated in me. I took next choice ( both pills at same time) an hour later. I haven't had any bleeding(which worries me) I have been having white discharge for two days now and some cramping. I feel like my period wants to come. Do these symptoms relate to pregnancy or do you think they are more likely related to the Next choice?

Your discharge sounds more like you are ovulating than a side effect of Plan B or pregnancy. And since you are in the middle of your cycle (based on your dates) then ovulation is the most likely answer.

If you miss your period then you can take a pregnancy test so you know where you stand.

Thanks for writing,