Am I pregnant?

I have been feeling sick lately, my stomach hurts a lot. I feel constipated and I feel like I have to pee a lot. In the morning and night I feel nauseous. I took two hpt but both were negative. I should have my period next week. I've been cramping the last two days with lower back pain. Along with all that I've had heartburn and my body feels so tired. Do you think I'm pregnanat? How soon can you tell??

It sounds like you have a bug or virus, more than pregnancy. Or you are eating foods that don't sit well with you.

Pregnancy symptoms don't happen this quickly (more like after your missed period) and since you're still a week away from your period being due, you'll have to wait it out. If you don't get your period when you expect it, and you have been having unprotected sex, then you can test in about a week.