am i pregnant? or is it just in my head?

I looked up my ovaluting days and made love about 4 days ago only once but he came in me and now I'm having sharp pains and nausea. Feeling so sleepy and kinda moody. Could I be pregnant already? How long does it take to know? Am I just wanted it that bad to think so. Do I just got a upset stomach or is it likely that im pregnant? I keep having bad heartburn too it won't go away. I would love to be pregnant but I would also be upset Im getting married in December and Already got my dress. Can I take a test now? Or is it too soon?

Hi Amsweet - welcome to Empowher!

When you say you "looked up" your ovulation days and then had sex- could you have been ovulating? You don't say whether you were or not.

It's unusual to have all those symptoms just four days after a possible conception - your tiny fertilized egg may not even have left the fallopian tubes yet, on it's journey to the uterus.

If you are not within 3-5 days of expecting your period, it may be too early. You may want to wait another 10 days or so to take a test.

Your symptoms could be anything from PMS to early stages of morning sickness to just being nervous.

Will you update us?