Am I protected during the first week of 5th day usage Diane-35

My boyfriend is coming over for 3 weeks, which is when I'm on my pills. We may have sex during that time but I'm not sure if I'll be protected the first week
I started Diane-35 in april due to irregular periods. As I could observe so far, it now happens every once in 29 days. I take the first pill on the 5th day of my period, haven't really payed attention to when it stops but it starts again after 5 days of finishing the box. So basicly, I take the pill again on the 9th day after stopping.

Since have to give a break of 9 days everytime; if I get unprotected, for how long do I need to use extra protection after starting it again on my 5th day?

And also, I'll stop the pills 2 days before he leaves. I would be protected a day after stopping but the last one, right?

I'm a bit confused with all the stopping and starting of the pill. Diane35 is generally taken every day for 21 days and then a 7 day break is taken before you start again. Why are you stopping the pills before he arrives? If you want to be protected from pregnancy (the Pill doesn't protect against disease of infection) then you need to keep taking it as instructed. Are you sure you are doing this? Why are you taking a 9 day break instead of a 7 day break? Were you instucted to do this?

Please update us with answers and we can help you further! We look forward to hearing more from you!

Ok I created a confusion there definitely. I mean giving a break as stopping. I take it for 21 days every day until I finish the box. After finishing the box(21 days) I have my period the following 5th day. Then I take the pill again on the 5th day of my period, and so on. This is how I was instructed by my gynecologist so basicly, I have my period every once in 29 days. Let me give an example to be more clear:

I had my period on the 1st of May. On 5th I took my first pill of 21 days, taking the last pill on 25th. After 5 days, on 30th I started having my period. So on the 3rd of June, I will start with the pill again.

Since that break, along with waiting for my period and taking the pill again in 5th days equals 9 days of "break". What I'm asking is: don't I have protection for the first 9 days after starting the pill cycle of 21 days again? So based on the example, would I be unprotected from the 3rd to 11th?