Pregnancy Guide

ask: am i at risk of pregnancy or anything at all?

I am not afraid of the ejaculation on the hand, but it worry me that he could have touched the wet part / the damp part of his pants in between of him fingering me. It could have been damp / wet from the excitement (pre-cum i presume, coz he didnt came). so what worries me is that that touch / accidentally touchin on the damp part could get me prego. i missed a period already, bt i presum that it is because i have irregular period and that i am stressing the no show period. i am also only 18 years old. what is wrng wt me?????

Anonymous

No it's not possible to get pregnant with clothes on or for sperm to go through.

Daisy

Anonymous

Welcome to EmpowHER.  It's unlikely that without intercourse you will be pregnant.  You might want to take a home pregnancy test to be sure you are not.

Here is a link that will help

www.empowher.com/sexual-health-101

Daisy

PT is very hard to get here. :\
and i doubt i am pregnant, cause we're so sure that he did not ejaculate on his and and finger me. what worries me is that the pants are damp, is it possible for pre-cum to seep through it and pass sperm, then get me pregnant if ever he did touch the damp part? its not really wet, it was just damp. is it possible?

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :