Are there any miracle cures for allergy related congestion?

By June 27, 2014 - 6:39am

I've been so congested lately and nothing seems to be working. I've taken cold medicine and allergy medicine with no changes in my congestion. Are there any home remedies I could try? What happens to my sinuses when I'm congested? 

Hi Kelly,

Thank you for your question and welcome to Empowher. A few years back, an article on Empowher provided a great deal of information about detoxification and natural remedies for allergy issues. You can find that link here http://www.empowher.com/allergies/content/jennifer-lyall-easy-natural-allergy-remedies.

Allergies can affect people differently from life threatening to simple cough and sneeze. Where do you fit? What allergy specifically are you talking about?

Let us know so we can provide you additional information.

Best of luck,

Allergies Guide