can i be preg?

im 20 and im married my husband and i do not use anything to prevent pregnancy. im a week late, feeling alittle sick, tired alot. but my home pregnancy test was negative should i wait longer and take another one or what should i do. my lower abdomon is alittle hard also.

You could take a home pregnancy test. The other option is to have a blood pregnancy test. This is done either in a clinic or your doctor's office. That is the only way to know if you are pregnant.

I'm 17. I've missed a period. My boobs hurt. I've been getting nauseous. Could i be pregnant?

Call your doctor and schedule a blood pregnancy test. This is much more accurate than a home pregnancy test. Tell your doctor about your symptoms,