Can I conceive at all if Ive had my right fertile tube removed and I was diagnosed with paracentric inversion of the X chromosome?

I have been pregnant 11 times total, set the age of 21. I am 33 yrs old now. Three of those pregnancies were ectopic pregnancies. I have had 2 abortions in the past in my early twenties where I saw an actual fetus on the sonogram. So, I am so confused as to how and when I got a genetic chromosome issue in which Ive been told I may not be able to conceive normally and that I can try in vitro fertilization. But, I honestly haven't been given a set answer to my problem. I have only had one test ran for this diagnosis of paracentric inversion. My geneticist, didn't run any tests. She just took faxed records from my OB Specialist and of course my fertility doctor is saying..hey come up with $20k or find great coverage to go thru in vitro procedure. I desperately need help! I want to be a mother.

I can appreciate your strong desire to be a mother. Of the 11 pregnancies, have you been able to carry one to full term?

Apparently, up to some point you were able to conceive because you mention 11 pregnancies, three ectopic pregnancies, and two abortions.

If your obstetrician and geneticist say invitro fertilization is the only method by which you can conceive, then that must be it. Would you consider adopting a child?