can i make the breast balance?

By Anonymous March 20, 2010 - 3:15am

i have a inbalance breast....please help for me..........am suffering............

Dear Anon

Most women do not have perfectly symmetrical breasts. In fact, most of us with two of anything (legs, eyes, ears etc) are not symmetrical.

I assume there is a rather large difference between the size of each breast? Is it a cup size of more? The only way to realistically change this is get an implant into the small breast so that it matches the other one, although often times work has to be done to the other breast too for a proper match, espeically if there is any kind of sagging in the larger breast because an implant with lift up the smaller breast as well as make it bigger. It's not always the case but it does become a factor in some cases.

Would you be prepared to talk to a cosmetic surgeon?

Your question was a little difficult to understand so I hope I have answered correctly! If you can just state the facts and give us a little more information, we would love to help you further! We wish you the best and look forward to an update!

Breast Conditions

Breast Conditions Guide