ask: can i still be pregnant even if ive had two periods.

I had sex three months ago, and I have had two periiods since. I have a period two weeks after I lost my virginity, and then another one a month later, that one was exceptionally heavy. But this month I have not. Well not yet. It was due this week but they aren't 100% regular cause I'm only 16. Do you think I could be pregnant. I am so worried because if I am I'd be like 3 months pregnant. and I've just started my a levels so I'm stressing about them too. But if I go to doctors its hard to get to them because I live in a village in countryside with no shops. I'm stressing so much. Can any of you offer me some help or advice? Thank you.

Anonymous

Me and my gf had sex on 23rd nov 2014 and she get her period on 12th dec, 4th feb,3rd march and 31st march.but in the month of march her period was too long 3rd-13th march and again she got her period on 31st march.Is there any chance of pregnancy,
We didn't have sex since 23rd nov 2014.

Anonymous

Susan, I had sex in October. I got a period in November, December, January, and at the end of January. But I'm 33 days late now. Is there a chance I could be pregnant?

Anonymous

Dear Susan, I just went to the health department today for a pregnancy confirmation, I was asked my last period and I told them in feb(not sure of exact date) so I told them feb 2, they told me I was 13 weeks which I don't think is possible because I had a period in Dec, Jan, and feb and none this month, now my bf thinks the baby isn't his because we were broke up 13 weeks ago but I'm positive I'm less than 13 wks because of my periods, what can I do or possibly tell him or show him that this baby is his?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I agree that is doesn't make sense if you don't them your last period was Feb 2. The most you would be - from that date would be 7-8 weeks. Don't tell your boyfriend this until you have had a scan to confirm your pregnancy timeline. Are you absolutely sure you had your period in Feb - was it just spotting by any chance?

brittnie14 (reply to Susan Cody)

I'm positive it was my period because they r always heavy

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to brittnie14)

Hi brittnie

What kind of test did they do to say you are 13 weeks along?

brittnie14 (reply to Susan Cody)

All they did was ask me the first day of my last period and gave me a pee test

Anonymous

hi I had unprotected sex two months ago and thought that i was pregnant but my period was back 3 weeks delayed after my expected time and now i had my period 3 times in a month.What could this mean? Help please .is there a possibility of pregnancy?

If you are bleeding most of the month, you need to see a health care professional; you may have a hormonal imbalance or something else that is causing this. 

In terms of pregnancy, take a test to know where you stand. 

Anonymous

i had sex in the beginning of february and had my peroid late it lasted about a week it was painful . march is finishing and i havent had my period i am 16 i need help i told my mom everyone but i just want to know . hello?:(

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :