ask: can i still be pregnant even if ive had two periods.

I had sex three months ago, and I have had two periiods since. I have a period two weeks after I lost my virginity, and then another one a month later, that one was exceptionally heavy. But this month I have not. Well not yet. It was due this week but they aren't 100% regular cause I'm only 16. Do you think I could be pregnant. I am so worried because if I am I'd be like 3 months pregnant. and I've just started my a levels so I'm stressing about them too. But if I go to doctors its hard to get to them because I live in a village in countryside with no shops. I'm stressing so much. Can any of you offer me some help or advice? Thank you.

Anonymous

hi , i had sex on 4th april,15 and had taken ipill on 5th april,15 i had regular periods which was normally late about 5-6 days every month ! i had my periods on april, may, june and this july was supposed to be on 2nd aug today its 29th but no sign ! is it possible ?

Anonymous

I had sex 7/26 then recieved my period August 10-15 and then August 22 recieved it again and it was heavy at first but today is only the 3rd day and it looks like theres barely any blood coming out. We had sex with a condom, but he did rub himself on the hood area of my vagina without a condom. Please help!

Anonymous

had sex with condom on May 3. And I got my period that month and also in June. However I did not get my period in July and its August and still no period. Can I be pregnant ? My periods were always irregular. I would go months without getting them but I was put on birth control to regulate it in the beginning of the year. I've stopped taking them and I've got my period every month except July .

Anonymous

Hi Susan. I had sex with condom on May 3. And I got my period that month and also in June. However I did not get my period in July and its August and still no period. Can I be pregnant ? My periods were always irregular. I would go months without getting them but I was put on birth control to regulate it in the beginning of the year. I've stopped taking them and I've got my period every month except July .

Anonymous

Hi madam/sir
I had sex 2 times with my bf then after sex i am period 2 times april 2015 and may 2015 in june july august i not have periods there is chance to pregnant

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There is very little chance of pregnancy but take a test to rule it out. Your period will probably be along soon.

Mam i had protected sex with my bf on aug 18 and because of some doubt,took an ipill within 48 hrs. My periods was due on 23rd aug i.e. today. But it still didn't arrive. Does ipill delay periods? I might not be pregnant right? Please help

Anonymous

Hi, I had unprotected sex around 3 months ago (however it didn't fully penetrate and would of only been pre *** for the few seconds it entered) I was still worried so took the morning after pill around 12 hours after this. I had bad side effects from that pill but got what I'm sure was my period 5 days after. Since then I have had 2 more periods which I think are quite normal and lasted 5-7 days. However I am quite paranoid and keep feeling nausea, getting headaches often, feeling tired, occasional ache in boobs and feel like I may be going to the toilet more often. Would there be much possibility of pregnancy or am I being too paranoid?

Let it go, there is no chance for pregnancy. Your symptoms may be psychosomatic.

Anonymous

After I got my period on the 4th of July(which ended on the 6th),I had protected sex on the 20th of the same month. My next period came on the 31st of July and it lasted 4 days. Now I feel bloated and nauseous. Could I be pregnant? My next period is due on the 28th of August.

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :