can i still be pregnant even if ive had two periods.

I had sex three months ago, and I have had two periiods since. I have a period two weeks after I lost my virginity, and then another one a month later, that one was exceptionally heavy. But this month I have not. Well not yet. It was due this week but they aren't 100% regular cause I'm only 16. Do you think I could be pregnant. I am so worried because if I am I'd be like 3 months pregnant. and I've just started my a levels so I'm stressing about them too. But if I go to doctors its hard to get to them because I live in a village in countryside with no shops. I'm stressing so much. Can any of you offer me some help or advice? Thank you.

Anonymous

Hi,

I got my periods 15 days late after sex which is unusual. because i have never been late for my periods before, it it always on time. and also i hv sex without any protection in month or two which never affected my period. but this time in September i got my periods late by 15 days. thus i did pregnancy test with home pregnancy kit twice, but both result were negative. later after 2 days i got periods. and now its regular. i hv hd 3 periods by now. but still sometimes i get lower back pain on left side and yellow urination, so is there any possibility that i could be a pregnant?

Anonymous

Hi, so I've had sex about two months ago, unprotected... we did however use the pull out method (withdrawal method, however you wanna call it), we use it perfectly, he didn't finished in me, i finished it him off with a handjob... I've had a normal period about two weeks later on October, right on time, then it was also normal in November. So two normal periods after the intercourse.
Should I be worried about precum? He hasn't ejaculated for a few days (like two, or something like that) before the we had sex, and he peed about two hours before we had sex so there shouldn't have been any sperm left in his urethra...right?
Are there any chances of pregnancy?

Thank you

Anonymous

Hey I had sex October 1 I lost my virginity and began to spot but then I had a heavy period October 22 it was late by a week because I am irregular but then after I spotted brown and just got my period Dec.2 could I be pregnant the first one lasted 6 days which is normal for me and I'm still on this one

Anonymous

Hey there. So, I am a bit worried but I am not entirely sure what the reasoning behind all of this could be. Note, i am planning to schedule an appt with my OBGYN, but in the meantime I am still wondering. The last i've had sex (unprotected) was late Septmember. My boyfriend left for the Army and that week I had a normal period (sept 27). The period I had for November was almost non-existence but started out as very very light spotting and remained light for the duration (barely even needed a panty-liner). The period I am now having (december) is also very light, but dark brown. (i don't even need a tampon, it's that light).
Things I think would be helpful for you to know:
-i am 20 years old
-low stress
-my periods are normally slightly heavy, red, and last about 5/6 days long
-i have a Copper IUD (no hormones) and have had it for over 2 years now

any ideas as to what this could be?? thanks!

Hello, I think I will sound weird but I'm about to go crazy. I had unprotected sex (he pulled back) between 13-16 september. At 30 september I had my period. It lasted 5 days (my typical period). Then 1 month later at 30 october I had another period again it lasted 5 days. Around 15 november I had terrible cramps as if i will have my period so I went to a doctor. Doctor did a ultrasound inside my vagina and said he could not see anything (no cist or pregnancy). Then I also had a blood test for pregnancy it came <0.24 mIU/mL (10 weeks after sex). But this november I didn't get my period. Is there still possibility of pregnancy or am i thinking so much through it? Thank you..

Guide (reply to angelist)

Hello angielist,

With a negative blood pregnancy test result and negative ultrasound, I doubt that you are pregnant. What does your gynecologist think?

Regards,

Anonymous

I had sex on August 5th and 6th and that was it. I got my period on the 13th of that month. I've gotten my period every month since but I'm cramping up really badly on my right side of my lower abdomen and I'm not sure if I could be pregnant. Could I be?? Help!!

I'm not sure why pregnancy is coming to mind but if you've had all your periods since then pregnancy is not likely.

You may have some digestive issues or it could be your appendix or even gall stones.

Please see your doctor about this as soon as possible.

Best

Anonymous

Hello,

I had last sex on September 1 week before my period. On October, I had 3 days period and the amount of bleeding was low. This November I am having period. But after one day , blood flow is almost gone. I had gone through PG test 3 times before November through PG test kit. And the result comes out negative each times. Is there any chance that I am pregnant ?

Anonymous

I had sex two months ago but I got my period normally and for both month that pass already but now I feel like I'm pregnant... can I be ?