ask: can i still be pregnant even if ive had two periods.

I had sex three months ago, and I have had two periiods since. I have a period two weeks after I lost my virginity, and then another one a month later, that one was exceptionally heavy. But this month I have not. Well not yet. It was due this week but they aren't 100% regular cause I'm only 16. Do you think I could be pregnant. I am so worried because if I am I'd be like 3 months pregnant. and I've just started my a levels so I'm stressing about them too. But if I go to doctors its hard to get to them because I live in a village in countryside with no shops. I'm stressing so much. Can any of you offer me some help or advice? Thank you.

Anonymous

Hi mam. I have sex on january 25, and on january 26 i have my period. But i have no period this febuary. Iam a irregular when it comes to the date my period come. Ill take preganancy test twice and the result Is negative. Is their a possible to be pregnant?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You are not pregnant - your period must be late for other reasons. It should come along soon.

Anonymous

It's strange how so many people are going through what I am right now. Iast had sex in November and have had my period mov, December and Jan but not feb and am still waiting. (3 weeks late now)
I've had weird breasts like i even thought I had breast cancer or something cos of breast change and I've had loads of other symptoms but because I've had my period I haven't questioned it.
Goodness knows.

Anonymous

Hi mam...
I am 15 and I had protected sex on december and I got two periods after sex on december 14 and january 13.
But february I did not get my period, and now I am still waiting, mam Susan Cody please tell me am I pregnant ??

Thank You mam.......:-)

Anonymous

We had sex on feb. 4 &9 he said he didn't ejaculate in me I started my period on my regular day but it's not as heavy as usual. Could I be pregnant?

Anonymous

Please reply to my post. I had sex on nov 7. Then had normal periods on nov 27 dec 26 n jan 25 but m still waiting for it this month. Also i feel some stiffness in my stomach.i ate his sperms recently and he fingered me . could i be pregnant? I didnt hv nausea or any other signs of pregnancy. Please reply mam

Anon

You can't get pregnant from oral sex "eating sperms". You're period is likely delayed for other reasons including stress or hormonal changes in the body. 

That means i m not pregnant right? Cuz i had 3 periods after the intercourse

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :