can i still be pregnant even if ive had two periods.

I had sex three months ago, and I have had two periiods since. I have a period two weeks after I lost my virginity, and then another one a month later, that one was exceptionally heavy. But this month I have not. Well not yet. It was due this week but they aren't 100% regular cause I'm only 16. Do you think I could be pregnant. I am so worried because if I am I'd be like 3 months pregnant. and I've just started my a levels so I'm stressing about them too. But if I go to doctors its hard to get to them because I live in a village in countryside with no shops. I'm stressing so much. Can any of you offer me some help or advice? Thank you.

Anonymous

hye,
as i asked u on april 17 thatvibhad my periods on jan nd feb after rubbing in dec.... now my UPT result is negitive and have high TsH.... i hve ultasound on monday.. what can be the resons of missing periods with high TSH level around 10.

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I am glad to see that you have an ultrasound scheduled and your thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) level checked. Your physician will review the results and explain the findings along with the implications with you. If you have not scheduled a follow-up appointment, I suggest you do so.

The major thyroid hormone secreted by the thyroid gland is thyroxine, also called T4 . T4 is converted to triiodothyronine (T3) by the removal of an iodine atom. This occurs mainly in the liver and in certain tissues where T3 acts, such as in the brain.

The amount of T4 produced by the thyroid gland is controlled by another hormone, which is made in the pituitary gland located at the base of the brain, called thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH).

Anonymous, a high TSH level indicates that the thyroid gland is failing because of a problem that is directly affecting the thyroid. This is referred to as primary hypothyroidism This can lead to increased prolactin production, which can cause amenorrhea or missed periods, as well as breast milk secretion.

Keep us updated once you have had the ultrasound and spoken with your doctor.

Regards,

Anonymous

I'm still a virgin but I did mess around with someone in February and in March my period was 11 days late. I'm always on schedule or its only off by a day or two and then for April it was 4 days late. Is there absolutely any way that I could be pregnant? Im 17 and nervous.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Pregnancy is not possible from what you have said - your schedule seems irregular - something you can talk with your doctor about.

Anonymous

The last time I had sex was over two months ago. I have had two periods since then and this month I'm late and I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. I know the periods I had were on fact periods how is this possible?

That's a bit of a mystery to us too!

Confirm your test with a blood test so you know for sure where you stand.

Anonymous

i am 20 yr girl.. on dec just after my periods me nd my bf had rubbing... after that i had my periods for jan nd feb but now for march nd april i missed my periods.. i am not having any health problm like pain in stomch or head ach ya but i put on my little weight.... can i be pregnant or what can be the reson for missing periods

Your two periods since sex indicate you're not pregnant. You may have a hormonal balance - talk to your doctor about this.

Anonymous

Hey,
I had unprotected sex on Feburary 26. I was ovulating that day as well. I had a regular period March 14-19 just as I would any other month. However, this month my period came about 3-4 days late and it seems lighter then it would normally be (or I may just be paranoid). Could I be pregnant ?

Your two periods since sex indicate you're not pregnant. Sometimes our cycles are a little off - this seems to be the case.