ask: can i still be pregnant even if ive had two periods.

I had sex three months ago, and I have had two periiods since. I have a period two weeks after I lost my virginity, and then another one a month later, that one was exceptionally heavy. But this month I have not. Well not yet. It was due this week but they aren't 100% regular cause I'm only 16. Do you think I could be pregnant. I am so worried because if I am I'd be like 3 months pregnant. and I've just started my a levels so I'm stressing about them too. But if I go to doctors its hard to get to them because I live in a village in countryside with no shops. I'm stressing so much. Can any of you offer me some help or advice? Thank you.

Anonymous

Hi me and my bf had sexual intercourse for the first time on 30th May and he had a condom on but it was abit slippery and it didnt come of the tip of his penis, it was more half way on, i was abit worried but i had my period as normal this month which lasted 4-5 days should i be worried?

Anonymous

Completely off topic but can I be pregnant if I give oral sex swallow the semen then was my hands with soap and water, my boyfriend touches the "length" of his penis, then Fingers me? Could any sperm have been leftover where he touched ? Which was the long part not the tip. His hands were never wet or anything

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

We cannot answer this question - we don't know what sperm or semen was where. There are too many variables in this scenario.

Well his penis looked dry and and he never touched the tip, then he put it away and he fingered me and all of the semen went in my mouth , so would that indicate there was nothing for him to even get on his hands? I've had my pms symptoms and was suppose to start my period today but I haven't yet

Anonymous

Me and my gf had sex January and she got normal periods till april but her last two periods are late can she be pregnant

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

She must take a home pregnancy test or visit her gynecologist for a blood pregnancy test. For the most accurate result, she must test in the morning and use the first urine of the day.

That is the way to know if she is pregnant or not.

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

I mean we just had it once 6months back and she got periods for 5months but two months she is late is there a chance of her being pregnant

Please clarify: did she not have a period at all for the last two months or were those two periods late.

Two missed periods indicate either pregnancy or a serious hormonal imbalance.

She had her periods for four months after sex and infact she had her periods last two months but they are late and we dnt even touch each other

Then she is not pregnant. If she is concerned about her periods being late, she can talk with a gynecologist, who can determine why.

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :