Q: 

can i still be pregnant even if ive had two periods.

I had sex three months ago, and I have had two periiods since. I have a period two weeks after I lost my virginity, and then another one a month later, that one was exceptionally heavy. But this month I have not. Well not yet. It was due this week but they aren't 100% regular cause I'm only 16. Do you think I could be pregnant. I am so worried because if I am I'd be like 3 months pregnant. and I've just started my a levels so I'm stressing about them too. But if I go to doctors its hard to get to them because I live in a village in countryside with no shops. I'm stressing so much. Can any of you offer me some help or advice? Thank you.

Anonymous

Hello,
I had unprotected sex on Sept. 17 and it was also the 2nd day of my period. We did the pull out method and after that day never had intercourse again. Period lasted for 6 days which is normal for me. This month, I got my period Oct. 13. Is there still a possibility that I am pregnant? Hope I could get a response. I am very paranoid rn. Thank you!

Anonymous

Hi I'm 40 years old and haven't had my period this month. I've had two light periods since I had unprotected intercourse. It's not like me to be late at all and my two previous periods were 5 days closer than what they normally are. I had intercourse right around ovulation time then started a light period 14 days after then 25 days after that I had another light period. Any ideas? Please respond. Thank you.

Hello Anon

Since you had two periods since sex (even light periods) you're highly unlikely to be pregnant. Since you're 40, you may see your cycle become more irregular - a sign you have entered peri-menopause.
A pregnancy test can let you know for sure where you stand.

Anonymous

Hi,
I had unprotected sex on the 13th of august for the first time, and since then have had 2 normal periods however i am 6 days late for my third period happening this month. What does this mean? Should i be worried? Thanks you!

Hello Anon

Thank you for your post.

Pregnant women do not get menstrual bleeding although they can bleed in pregnancy.

A menstrual period happens when a pregnancy does not occur that month and the lining of the uterus, that would otherwise house a baby, breaks down in the form of blood and tissue. A baby could not survive this so a woman is not pregnant when it happens.

You must be late for other reasons - a hormonal change this month or even stress.

im another person.i didnt have sex,just foreplay,no actual ejaculation was involved.just pre-ejaculation,and that happend 22nd of september.and i have had my period twice on their expected dates.could i be pregnant?

Hello Anon

Pre-ejaculate itself does not contain any sperm. Sperm may be inside the urethra if a man ejaculated recently and did not urinate since. If he urinated since he last ejaculated, there is no sperm at all. Pregnancy is very uncommon from pre-ejaculate and the urethra would have to contain sperm at the same time. A woman would also have to be ovulating and engage in unprotected intercourse with ejaculation.

I had my period on September 11. I then started again on the 16th. I had unprotected sex on the 30th. Could I be pregnant?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Kgarner2)

Hello Kgarner2
Anytime you have unprotected sex, pregnancy is possible.

Anonymous

hi, i had sex for the first time (unprotected) july 12,2017. i got my period normal flow , like 3days later and again on schedule in august. this september i had (on time) what i think to be a period tho it was heavy for a day or two and then became very light. So please this is very urgent. if you could PLEASE give some advice. thank you very much