can i still be pregnant even if ive had two periods.

I had sex three months ago, and I have had two periiods since. I have a period two weeks after I lost my virginity, and then another one a month later, that one was exceptionally heavy. But this month I have not. Well not yet. It was due this week but they aren't 100% regular cause I'm only 16. Do you think I could be pregnant. I am so worried because if I am I'd be like 3 months pregnant. and I've just started my a levels so I'm stressing about them too. But if I go to doctors its hard to get to them because I live in a village in countryside with no shops. I'm stressing so much. Can any of you offer me some help or advice? Thank you.

Anonymous

Hello, I had unprotected sex (pullback method) with my bf on regular basis before he left the country, last time we were together was November 25 and my period came on November 29. After that I had a regular period on December 22, but now is January and I'm a few days late, can I be pregnant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No. The only way that you would now be pregnant is if you had unprotected intercourse since your last period of December 22.

Regards,

Anonymous

I had unprotected sex on October 2nd I took 6 tests that all came back negative, I was on the pill but I never took it regularly it's now January the 17th and I've had 3 normal periods since no other symptoms apart from acid reflux but apparently coming off the pill can cause a spike in your hormones during ovulation I know I'm ovulating cervical mucas and sore breasts only during ovulation time and I am constantly paranoid looking in mirrors at my stomach not eating correctly I feel like I'm going to have a melt down I know cannot be pregnant but I'm still a paranoid mess

Anonymous

I've recently missed my period in November due to stress related problems, and don't have sex till late December protected and he didn't cum or anything. I was then scheduled for early January to get my next period but there was nothing. So it's been 42 days since my last period with only one intercourse day and my periods are not regular. I'm not getting any pregnancy symptoms for what I can tell except for one day that I have spotted.. please help! Am I pregnant?

Hello Anon

You will need to take a pregnancy test to know if you are pregnant. One would be accurate by now.

Susan Cody,
My bf and I had protected sex at the end of November. I got my period a couple days after that and it was a little early. Then I got my second period in December and it was a couple days late. It's now January and I am a few days late and I still haven't had my period. Is there any possibility of pregnancy?

Anonymous

Susan I'm hoping you can help me.

Last week of november i had "outer course" no penetration but possible pre cum or cum may have entered me. I stressed and stressed about it for weeks but then i had my period in decemeber. It is now january and my period is 3 days late. it is usually very regular however, my sleep schedule has been wacky the last two weeks and i have started new iron and vitamin d medication. i thought i was in the clear in december but im worried again. Could i be pregnant?

Hello Anon

If you were wearing clothes (even just underwear) then pregnancy can't happen and you've had a period since. Three days late shouldn't be a worry, esp. if your schedule hasn't been normal. Try to relax and I also advise in taking a test for ease of mind. The $ is worth ending the stress. It will be negative but some women want to see it for themselves.

Susan Cody
My name is Kayla and I'm 16 and I think I might be pregnant but I'm 100% sure tho but I had sex 5 times during the months of October and November and during 2times out of the five times I had sex my boyfriend came in side of me and after that I've been having stomach pain and Nausea but I haven't thrown up and I've had my period three times already since the sexual intercourse so do u think I could be pregnant

Hi Kayla

You're not pregnant if you're getting menstrual periods. Take a pregnancy test to ease your mind.