ask: can i still be pregnant even if ive had two periods.

I had sex three months ago, and I have had two periiods since. I have a period two weeks after I lost my virginity, and then another one a month later, that one was exceptionally heavy. But this month I have not. Well not yet. It was due this week but they aren't 100% regular cause I'm only 16. Do you think I could be pregnant. I am so worried because if I am I'd be like 3 months pregnant. and I've just started my a levels so I'm stressing about them too. But if I go to doctors its hard to get to them because I live in a village in countryside with no shops. I'm stressing so much. Can any of you offer me some help or advice? Thank you.

Anonymous

I had unprotected sex April 6th and 9th and I got my period on the 10th like usual. My period is normal 7 days long and light but this time is was 5 days long and super heavy. It's now May 19th and I am 9 days late which hasn't happened since my last child. I have been really nauseous, bloated, constipated, gasy, tired (I could sleep all day), and my lower back is killing me. I have taken a pregnancy test but it came back neg, as did the one for my first child. I am really confused, please help.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I think it's far more likely you are dealing with PMS - symptoms of PMS mimic those of pregnancy.

Periods during pregnancy can't happen, although some women do have bleeding. A blood test at the doctor's office can confirm this - just to make sure. 

Anonymous

Hi, I had unprotected sex around March 24th. I had my period a couple days later. I then had a light period in April and May. After my period in may I just had 2 days of a brownish discharge. I haven't been nauseous and I am not experiencing tenderness in my breasts how ever I do seem a little bloated but I'm not sure if that's because I haven't been recently working out. Also I dId urinate frequently but I assumed it was the vitamins I am taking.

Anonymous

Hi, I just want an opinion whether or not I am pregnant. We had sex twice last march and the 1st one happened 1st week of march and it was unprotected but my bf confirmed me that he didn't let it out inside me. The second happened 3rd week and this time we used condoms. No sex other than that p. I had my period march 28 and the other month I have it april 28 also. So I guess I am not pregnant but it gives me stress that I had vomit during the second week of april. Also this may I notice my tummy getting bigger, I have two weeks constipation and my areola is getting puffy I think. Is it possible to be pregnant even though I have my two periods?

Pregnancy is highly unlikely but a test will let you know for sure. 

Do you have anything in mind that can trigger the changes in areola and the changes in my tummy.?

Hi again! 

Changes in the areola are usually  hormonal in nature. 

Constipation can certainly make the stomach area swell.  Increase your fiber intake. You may also be eating more calories than using calories, causing some weight gain.

Anonymous

Well my name us danyel i am 17 i had sex at the end of march n my period came on in april But not in march and its may now n im spottin n i been throwing up n sleeping alot also i get morning sickness n i cant eat the food i love to eat any more ! Am i pregnant ?

BlueIvyQueen (reply to Anonymous)

It is possible you are pregnant since you haven't had a period in two months, that's how I found out I was pregnant. Combined with the symptoms I suggest going to your doctor to get a blood test done to confirm. Or even take an at home test. Good luck.

Anonymous

Hi,
I am on the pill and I've not had sex for about a month, the last two periods I had were normal, but I am due on this week but recently I have been experiencing symptoms of pregnancy, I've been getting stomach cramps, I have been feeling nauseous, getting headaches, my breasts have become tender and I have been looking bloated a lot. I know I'm probably just being paranoid but I'm worried I could be pregnant and been one of the unlucky few who don't miss a period. Is this possible or am I just over reacting?

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :