can i still be pregnant even if ive had two periods.

I had sex three months ago, and I have had two periiods since. I have a period two weeks after I lost my virginity, and then another one a month later, that one was exceptionally heavy. But this month I have not. Well not yet. It was due this week but they aren't 100% regular cause I'm only 16. Do you think I could be pregnant. I am so worried because if I am I'd be like 3 months pregnant. and I've just started my a levels so I'm stressing about them too. But if I go to doctors its hard to get to them because I live in a village in countryside with no shops. I'm stressing so much. Can any of you offer me some help or advice? Thank you.

Anonymous

i had sex in oct and after that i had 3 periods in oct nov and dec, but now i had missed my periods from 2 months,what does it mean, i m so worried about this , pls help me out

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Have you had unprotected sex since your last period in December?

If so, you might be pregnant and should test.

How old are you? Are your periods regular?

Regards,

Anonymous

hi, so we had sex on the 5 of January 2017, he didn't ejaculate, but from fear we took a morning after pill (plan b) just to be sure. he also wore a condom.

The fear comes from the fact that pre cum might have gotten on the outside of the condom and may have gotten inside.

the first period(i think it was a period, i dont know much about spotting or bleeding while being pregnant) came 2 weeks after intercourse, earlier than expected. i then had another/2nd period (again, i dont know if its a period, it lasted the normal time as a period but could it be bleeding while being pregnant? ive heard cases like that) around feb 8th 2017. i dont remember when (either before or after second period.. i think before) but an Equate pregnancy test said that i was pregnant... however, on the night of feb 15th 2017 a Clearblue test said that i am not pregnant.

so i am so lost at this point. from sex to now it would have been around 43 days.

please pick apart my story, i would love that, also:
-am i pregnant?
-16 years old
- please go in depth.. please

im just so confused: 2 potential periods have occurred and also 1 positive test and one negative test (in that order).

Help me please.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Having two periods since this is proof that you are not pregnant.

Women may have spotting during their pregnancies. This is not the same as having a menstrual flow or period. If a woman starts bleeding like she is having a period, then she is having a miscarriage and losing the pregnancy.

Regarding the pregnancy test result, when did you test? Disregard the results of the test you took at night.

I really doubt you are pregnant. For future reference, test in the morning. Use the urine when you first wake up and use the bathroom.

Since you are sexually active, please schedule an appointment with a gynecologist to choose some type of birth control. Do not depend on emergency contraceptives.

In the long run, they are more expensive and with over use will become less effective in preventing pregnancy.

Regards,

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

really? disregard it? its been over 40 days since the possible pregnancy, wouldnt the hcg be in the urine by now for sure at any time of the day? il take another one in the morning but telling me to disregard it is kind of troublesome/worrying me.

the first test (positive)i took was not the first urination of my day and was done around 2-3-4pm, the second one (negative) was taken around 7-8pm.

Susan says that the Equate/ positive test could be wrong. im not sure if this means anything but that test was far cheaper than the Clearblue/negative test.

thanks for youre help, i know you said theres a good chance im not pregnant. but are you sure? i know you cant BE SURE but from what you can see, whats your best guess?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Disregard the tests done in the evening. The urine is diluted from drinking throughout the day .Both were taken late in the day.

No, I cannot say for sure that you are not pregnant.

You can purchase a name brand early response pregnancy test. Test in the morning. Use the urine when you wake up and first use the bathroom.

Or, call your gynecologist and schedule a blood hCG test.

Regards,

Anonymous

Anony
I had sex 7 days before I saw my period. It was normal period, I'm very scared that I might be pregnant because of the signs ( tender Breast on side with a lamp kind of feeling), I have been experiencing before my next period which is due in 6 day. I have not had sex since then, could I be pregnant ?

Hello Anon

If you've had a period since you last had sex then you cannot be pregnant. I'm sure your period will be along when expected. Your symptoms are probably PMS.

Anonymous

Halo I had sex with my bf 30Jan 2017.after few hours I am taking microgyen30.after using this also I want get pregnant or not.I am worried.please help me

Hello Anon

Emergency contraceptives are up to 95% effective when taken as prescribed within the first 24 hours, so the risk is very small. It works by preventing ovulation and stopping a pregnancy from starting. It is not an abortion pill. It prevents a pregnancy, it does not end one. Side effects can include stomach aches, headaches, nausea and a general feeling of being unwell. Symptoms usually start 3-7 days after taking the medication and may or may not include bleeding or spotting. Not all women get symptoms. Some get many, or a few, or none. If a woman doesn’t get her next period within a week of it’s expected date, a pregnancy test may be necessary although the risk is very low.