ask: can i still be pregnant even if ive had two periods.

I had sex three months ago, and I have had two periiods since. I have a period two weeks after I lost my virginity, and then another one a month later, that one was exceptionally heavy. But this month I have not. Well not yet. It was due this week but they aren't 100% regular cause I'm only 16. Do you think I could be pregnant. I am so worried because if I am I'd be like 3 months pregnant. and I've just started my a levels so I'm stressing about them too. But if I go to doctors its hard to get to them because I live in a village in countryside with no shops. I'm stressing so much. Can any of you offer me some help or advice? Thank you.

Anonymous

I might to put 2 light periods. AI stands for Artificial insemination.

Anonymous

We did AI in January, ive had 2 late periods feb and march but this month i am 16 days late.. I did take a hpt (cheapie) but came back neg. I have never been this late before. Is this normal? Or is there a slight chance of pregnancy?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

What is AI?

If you are generally late, and it seems like you are, and your test was negative, then you're not pregnant. If you had sex in Jan and had two periods later, then you're not pregnant. 

You have an irregular cycle. 

Anonymous

Hi,,

My gf getting periods on 20th march but actual period date is 12, after the periods we are not having sex. Now the date is 25th April, if it is possible to getting pregnancy. We are confusing, please reply fast.

Thank you.

Anonymous

Hi,
Last month (March) my period was 6 days late. Then I came on and it lasted 5 days as normal. I then had unprotected see 2 days later but took the emergency contraception pill the same day. I came on my period again 6 days later but the pill has never made this happen to me before. I then came on my period for the 3rd time 13 days later (3 periods in 4 weeks) is this normal?

There's no real "normal" after taking Plan B but side effects so include irregular bleeding but this may not happen everytime you take EC. 

EC is not meant to be taken this often (as in, if you take it enough times to know that this side effect isn't normal for you). Use condoms and none of this will be an issue! 

Anonymous

Hi,

Anonymous

My gf has periods after 7 days of unprotected sex and than 2 mnth later is she pregnant rply fast plz she used EC

EC is not a 100% guarantee. 

Looks like something happened to get her pregnant; we are unable to give you any answers.

Anonymous

I have gotten two seemingly regular periods that were pretty heavy and consisted of my usual bad cramps. In between I got my ovulation discharge and a negative pregnancy test. This month I had less ovulation discharge and seemingly less pms symptoms(so far) I've also gotten a couple lightheaded spells, I performed oral sex/got fingered but I believe we had no sperm on our hands seeing we rinsed them and I didn't know if there was sperm on them to begin with . I'm suppose to start my period in a week. What do you think? Might I be pregnant

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :