can i still be pregnant even if ive had two periods.

I had sex three months ago, and I have had two periiods since. I have a period two weeks after I lost my virginity, and then another one a month later, that one was exceptionally heavy. But this month I have not. Well not yet. It was due this week but they aren't 100% regular cause I'm only 16. Do you think I could be pregnant. I am so worried because if I am I'd be like 3 months pregnant. and I've just started my a levels so I'm stressing about them too. But if I go to doctors its hard to get to them because I live in a village in countryside with no shops. I'm stressing so much. Can any of you offer me some help or advice? Thank you.

Anonymous

Hello,

I can't seem to find the answer to this anywhere.
I've been on the pill for about 6 months now.
Does withdrawal bleeding in the pill free week mean that I'm not pregnant?
I had unprotected sex aside from birth control mid way through February. I have not had sex since.
I've had 3 pill free week bleeds since then and no pregnancy symptoms, no bump or feeling anything hard in stomach.
Recently I had some headaches which is unusual but they have now stopped.
Is there any chance of me being pregnant?
Thanks

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

It's well-known that periods are a sign of not being pregnant, I don't know why that answer is hard to find.

You've asked us this question multiple times in the past week and you have had complete answers confirming this.

I also suggested therapy for you to deal with your anxiety about pregnancy. We cannot continue to answer your questions since you won't accept the facts and you won't respond to any of the answers.

Hi Susan,

I just wanted it cleared up whether the same thing applies to withdrawal bleeds as it does with a normal period.
I could not find I clear answer to that so I came here.

Thank you for all the help with my other questions.
Sorry it its been tiresome responding to each question phrased in a slightly different way.
Greatly appreciate the answers I've received

You're welcome. It's not "tiresome" to chat with you but you seem to want to come across as different people, not just yourself, to get different answers and giving or not giving the same information everytime (some posts you say you're on the pill, others you don't) makes it difficult to answer. We have to run a tight ship as we have many questions to answer and it's better to stick to one post and say "hey, sorry, it's me again!" that to make lots of posts everywhere as if you're a different poster each time. That makes it difficult to identify your key concerns.

I'm glad we could help and if you keep feeling this way, talk to your doctor about your anxiety.

Hi Susan,
OK any future questions I'll add it on to one of my other posts.

Do you think you could be mixing up some of my posts with others? I think I have mentioned the pill in the two posts that concern it and my only other one was about cryptic pregnancy where I didn't think mentioning the pill was relevant.

Will definitely make it clear if I have any other questions.
Sorry for causing any inconvenience
Thanks

Maccymomma

I'm 39, mother of two (7&4). I last had sex Jan 5. I had all normal, heavy periods since then until this month. I had the PMS, cramps, bloating, and normal breakout of aunt flo showing up, but she never did! I am now 35 days into my normal 25 day cycle. A couple days after I should have started all my symptoms besides the cramping have gone away. Is there any possibility that I could be pregnant?? Common sense says no, but is it possible? Should I go to the Dr or not panic as of yet?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Maccymomma)

Hi Maccymomma

I wouldn't panic as of yet - if you've regular, normal periods since you're not pregnant although a pregnancy test can confirm this for you. Taking one will ease your mind.

However, being 10 days late sounds unusual for you. At 39 you may be entering peri-menopause where one of the first symptoms is a change in the menstrual cycle. Your doctor can perform some simple blood tests to see the status of your hormones.

Maccymomma (reply to Susan Cody)

Thank you for your response. I was concerned about peri menopause as well.. I will see about getting an appointment soon. Thank you again.

Anonymous

hye,
as i asked u on april 17 thatvibhad my periods on jan nd feb after rubbing in dec.... now my UPT result is negitive and have high TsH.... i hve ultasound on monday.. what can be the resons of missing periods with high TSH level around 10.

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I am glad to see that you have an ultrasound scheduled and your thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) level checked. Your physician will review the results and explain the findings along with the implications with you. If you have not scheduled a follow-up appointment, I suggest you do so.

The major thyroid hormone secreted by the thyroid gland is thyroxine, also called T4 . T4 is converted to triiodothyronine (T3) by the removal of an iodine atom. This occurs mainly in the liver and in certain tissues where T3 acts, such as in the brain.

The amount of T4 produced by the thyroid gland is controlled by another hormone, which is made in the pituitary gland located at the base of the brain, called thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH).

Anonymous, a high TSH level indicates that the thyroid gland is failing because of a problem that is directly affecting the thyroid. This is referred to as primary hypothyroidism This can lead to increased prolactin production, which can cause amenorrhea or missed periods, as well as breast milk secretion.

Keep us updated once you have had the ultrasound and spoken with your doctor.

Regards,