can i still be pregnant even if ive had two periods.

I had sex three months ago, and I have had two periiods since. I have a period two weeks after I lost my virginity, and then another one a month later, that one was exceptionally heavy. But this month I have not. Well not yet. It was due this week but they aren't 100% regular cause I'm only 16. Do you think I could be pregnant. I am so worried because if I am I'd be like 3 months pregnant. and I've just started my a levels so I'm stressing about them too. But if I go to doctors its hard to get to them because I live in a village in countryside with no shops. I'm stressing so much. Can any of you offer me some help or advice? Thank you.

Anonymous

My boyfriend has came in me 3-6 times the last 2 weeks , I hadn't gotten my period for 4 months and now 2 weeks after the first time he came in me I'm getting my period ? Am I pregnant or?...

Anonymous

My boyfriend and I had sex on August 5th and 6th. I got my period on August 13-18th. My period didn't come until September 14th. Could I be pregnant?

Your period is a sign you are not pregnant. It sounds like it was pretty much on time give or take a day or two.

Anonymous

Hi... I had sex since June 24 until last day of August without using protections like condom but it's always withdrawal but during my menstruations no withdrawal happen.. then August 1st week i had my period and also August 29 i had my period again until August 31..this is sign of pregnancy because this September I felt pain in my stomach like my period is coming but until now no period happen... did i pregnant?

Thank for your post!

If you had a three day period from Aug 29-31 then you are not pregnant and you should expect your next period some time around the end of Sept.

Thank for your post!

Anonymous

i'm april. i had unprotected sex (no ejaculation at all and only for a few seconds) in the beginning of april and may. since then ive gotten regular periods (they're a day off or so) and negative pregnancy tests. however i do feel movement around in my stomach. is this just gas? can i be pregnant and not know it? i don't really have an appetite either..

This is not pregnancy, more likely digestion movement as you said.

Anonymous

ive had regular periods and negative pregnancy tests however i feel movement in my stomach... is it just gas then?