can i still be pregnant even if ive had two periods.

I had sex three months ago, and I have had two periiods since. I have a period two weeks after I lost my virginity, and then another one a month later, that one was exceptionally heavy. But this month I have not. Well not yet. It was due this week but they aren't 100% regular cause I'm only 16. Do you think I could be pregnant. I am so worried because if I am I'd be like 3 months pregnant. and I've just started my a levels so I'm stressing about them too. But if I go to doctors its hard to get to them because I live in a village in countryside with no shops. I'm stressing so much. Can any of you offer me some help or advice? Thank you.

Anonymous

I had sex and after 21 days period happened. Its meaning?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

It means you did not become pregnant.

Regards,

Anonymous

Me and my husband (Baby danced) on the 10th of March which was my highest chance of getting pregnant, i keep a period calender on my phone and the last time i started my period i inpute in my phone . Now it's March 23rd and my second period has come or at least that's what it feels and looks like, is there still a chance i can get pregnant from the last time i ovulated and did my BD.

Anonymous

Hello dear.
I head sex 1st day of my Menstrual cycle and after 21 day i head that month period. If i can be pregnant

Hello Anon

Thank you for your post.

It is very rare for a woman to get pregnant on the first day of her period as she is not ovulating. Your recent period indicates that you are not pregnant.

Anonymous

Early January we kinda had sex he put it in but didn't cum I've had two periods but he is still nervous I could be pregnant is there any chance

Hello Anon

There is no chance - your period confirm this.

Anonymous

We had sex January 8th and I've had two regular periods since then but I'm having some of the symptoms am I just being paranoid or is there a chance I could be pregnant

Anonymous

Hi. Can you help me? I have my last sex last nov. 18 and got my period on 26 of that month. And I have regular period on dec. January. Now this february my period missed. Am I pregnant ?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You might be pregnant only if you had unprotected sex since your last period in January.

Regards,