ask: can i still be pregnant even if ive had two periods.

I had sex three months ago, and I have had two periiods since. I have a period two weeks after I lost my virginity, and then another one a month later, that one was exceptionally heavy. But this month I have not. Well not yet. It was due this week but they aren't 100% regular cause I'm only 16. Do you think I could be pregnant. I am so worried because if I am I'd be like 3 months pregnant. and I've just started my a levels so I'm stressing about them too. But if I go to doctors its hard to get to them because I live in a village in countryside with no shops. I'm stressing so much. Can any of you offer me some help or advice? Thank you.

Anonymous

I last had sex May 5. 7 days later I started a cream for a yeast infection. I got my period 3 days into treatment. Flow seemed light in color and consistency. I have not been sexually active since. I had a normal period in June. Now, I'm 12 days late so far in July, from when my normal cycle would start. I don't have any other symptoms like tender breasts or nausea, which I got with my daughter (she is 4 ), except extreme exhaustion. Can it be pregnancy; even chemical pregnancy with a lack of symptoms?

Anonymous

Hi this might sound like a silly question. Anyway my bf in may started fingering me but we never had sex and a few days later my period came but lasted 2 days. I had severe sharp pains in my abdominal. My psriod came in june the flow was light but I never had sharp pains but it was light. My period came in July I suddenly had those sharp pains that I got in may. The flow was slow to get to my pad and was light lasted for 3 days. Now I've heard of implantation bleeding could there be a possibilty im preggers even tho he just fingered me. And ive been having pains in my pelvis and Lower stomach is getting bigger. All is it all in my head? And I should read what is on the internet haven't been able to concentrate on my studies.PS. the pain in my pelvic has gone down.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No, you cannot get pregnant from fingering - I think you should educate yourself on sex - it's very troublesome you think this.

Sounds like you suffer from bad period pains some months - next time you see a doctor, you can mention it but it's probably all normal. You can take a medication like Midol to help.

Anonymous

Hello, I'm Trish, 23 years old. I had sex with my bf on 1st of May (7 days after my 4-5 days period which ended on 25th of April), 2015 and then I had an Ipill 10 mins later. After having Ipill, withing 3-4 mins I had sex again. Since then I have had two proper periods on time. However, in July my period was supposed to start on 21st but it still hasn't. I was fasting for a whole month which started on 18th of June and ended on 17th of July. I don't know if fasting has affected my cycle. I'm worried about pregnancy because I have had some symptoms such as vomiting, nausea, belly button ache, headache, backache, leg pain, sore breasts, slight tiredness, etc. Please reply asap. Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

Anonymous

I have not had sex for two months my last two periods have been on time but this month I am 7 days late I recently came back from a week of vacation any suggestions on what is wrong? I think it might be stress because when it comes to my period I can be quite paranoid please help! Thank you!

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No need to worry if you have not been sexually active for two months and have had regular periods until now.

Most likely a vacation, especially if you traveled through a different time zone, will cause a delay. Stress can do it too.

Anonymous

Hello. Can you please briefly tell me the reasons behind a delayed period? Besides pregnancy of course. The past month i fasted every single day and in the past i had two stomach flus for which i took pills. Can they be delayed because of that? Do i need to see a doctor or is all safe and natural. Im 21 years old

Is it Ramadan for you? If so, this (fasting) can affect your cyle. Flu can do it too.

If you are not having unprotected sex then you are likely not pregnant. If you are not having sex at all then pregnancy is impossible.

Yes Ramadan just ended. Thank you for the response

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :