Community

Can't Find Something?

kristincaliendo Guide

ASK Moderation Guidelines

ask: can i still be pregnant even if ive had two periods.

I had sex three months ago, and I have had two periiods since. I have a period two weeks after I lost my virginity, and then another one a month later, that one was exceptionally heavy. But this month I have not. Well not yet. It was due this week but they aren't 100% regular cause I'm only 16. Do you think I could be pregnant. I am so worried because if I am I'd be like 3 months pregnant. and I've just started my a levels so I'm stressing about them too. But if I go to doctors its hard to get to them because I live in a village in countryside with no shops. I'm stressing so much. Can any of you offer me some help or advice? Thank you.

Anonymous

Im 19years old for the last 2months i have been having really light periods that last for 2days whenever I have my period its always been late 1st month was 6days late 2nd month i was a day late i did a home pregnancy test tescos own one and I had a line and a fainted line ive been having symptoms like being sick being really tired moody and hormonal loss of appetite but stomach feels hard been having abdominal pain like really bad cramping headaches sore and tingling boobs what do you guys think am I pregnant or not

Anonymous

My period came 1 January 2015 an last for 7 days my bf told me he break in me on 25 january when we had sex on the 27 January my period came again am into to two days now it coming heavly like normal period but what is different i normally have bad belly pain an. Vomiting now on my second period of the month i have no belly pain or vomiting what is totally happening to me what is rong something is rong somewhere an with me to what is it am only 19 never get pregnant before

Anonymous

Heyy. So this month on January 1,2,3,4, and 5th 2015 I had unprotected sex with my bf, and each of thoughs times he ejaculated inside me and Im so sorry if this is tmi. I was on my period the days I had sex Jan2-6th. And I'm on my period again, so twice this month I've already had two periods. I was always having to pee and sometimes it would feel like I still needed to but I didn't have to. I just want to know if it's definitely possible that I could be pregnant and I'm having no symptoms but mood swings and being tired. Someone help me please and thank you soo much!

Anonymous

Can I still get pregnant Even tho I bleed twice a month my hormones. Are weird but can I.still get pregnant.

Anonymous

hi i had sex on 11th november..my bf just inserted his finger ..nd after that i got my periods on 15 nov( 8days) earlier..on 15 dec i got my periods again.now am having pain in breast n going for pee frequently ..i'm scared if i am pregnent

if all he did was insert his finger youre not pregnant

Anonymous

Um hi, this has never Happen to me before but I had a period about three weeks ago and I've been lightly spotting since then... I've had my period since I was 11 and its never done this before, I need advice as well, does anyone have any suggestions?

Anonymous

Yah same

Anonymous

How many days llate were you until u got urs &'was ur sex protected?

Anonymous

12 may i do sex 13 may i take i pill 18 may is my periods date in periods time i do sex 19 may from without safety so full june or july 18 now but perids should not come next periods timely i do pregnancy test on16 may also but the result is negative. but also iam worried because periods should not comeit is anemia symtom ipill tablet symtom or pregnancy symtom?

What do you think is the most important health test for women?: