can i still be pregnant even if ive had two periods.

I had sex three months ago, and I have had two periiods since. I have a period two weeks after I lost my virginity, and then another one a month later, that one was exceptionally heavy. But this month I have not. Well not yet. It was due this week but they aren't 100% regular cause I'm only 16. Do you think I could be pregnant. I am so worried because if I am I'd be like 3 months pregnant. and I've just started my a levels so I'm stressing about them too. But if I go to doctors its hard to get to them because I live in a village in countryside with no shops. I'm stressing so much. Can any of you offer me some help or advice? Thank you.

Hi Would like to ask, I had my period on the 13 of june, a week before that Im having unprotected sex, my period still normally coming on 13 june last three days, and now 21st of july I didnt have my period this month, its 9 days late, fyi on the 13 July I am on the plane travelling to europe from Asia, where I living, at that time I just had brownish dark spot, and now I just having nausea for two days, tiredness dizziness and bloated and hard tummy feeling, metal taste in my mouth, and it feel more saliva :( could I be pregnant, I can do the test but I am nervous, Im hoping to be pregnant actually, thanks in advance

Guide (reply to Kiwijjuices)

Hello Kiwijuices,

There would be a chance of pregnancy only if you have had unprotected intercourse since your last period on June 13.

Traveling to Europe from Asia, passing through different time zones and the long trip could be the reason for a delayed period.

However, if you miss your period this month, you can either take a home pregnancy test or speak with your gynecologist.

Regards,

(reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Thanks, ☺️

Anonymous

hello, i recently lost my virginity on the 17th of June and had unprotected sex again the next morning. and on the 19 in the afternoon i got my period tho i was confused wether it was really a period or something cause it did not last for 3 days and my normal period would actually last for 5 days to 7 days. and until now i missed my period.

Unprotected sex obviously can lead to pregnancy but since this was not a normal period for you, you can test in about two weeks.

Anonymous

Hi. My bf used a condom when we made sex. Last month I got my period. Yet this month it delayed for 12 days. Can I be pregnant?

Pregnancy is very unlikely if you used a condom properly but a pregnancy test would be accurate by now and it will let you know whether you are pregnant or not.

And I want to add that I haven't have sex for 2 months. He used condom at the last sex we made.

Anonymous

Hello had unprotected sex 3 months ago I've had 3 periods now I feel sick n I have breast discharge could I be pregnant

Pregnancy does not seem possible since you've had three periods since sex three months ago but if you are feeling unwell, consult your doctor.