can i still be pregnant even if ive had two periods.

I had sex three months ago, and I have had two periiods since. I have a period two weeks after I lost my virginity, and then another one a month later, that one was exceptionally heavy. But this month I have not. Well not yet. It was due this week but they aren't 100% regular cause I'm only 16. Do you think I could be pregnant. I am so worried because if I am I'd be like 3 months pregnant. and I've just started my a levels so I'm stressing about them too. But if I go to doctors its hard to get to them because I live in a village in countryside with no shops. I'm stressing so much. Can any of you offer me some help or advice? Thank you.

Anonymous

ive had regular periods and negative pregnancy tests however i feel movement in my stomach... is it just gas then?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

The feeling of movement might be gas.

Regards,

Anonymous

Could you please reply, I'm stressed out.

Anonymous

Hi I had sex on may 18 and got my period in June and in July my period for August is 10 days late wat does dat mean?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Have you had unprotected intercourse since your period in July? If so, pregnancy could be the cause of a late period.

Have you been under a lot of stress, exercising a great deal more, or have you traveled? These are just three things that can delay a period.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hey, I got my period on the 2nd of July. On the 18th, same month, my boyfriend fingered me but he said later that he did not ejaculate neither was there any pre cum. I'm still worried though. I got my period on the 30th of July. It was a regular one, with clots. This month, I got it on the 23rd, the first day was really light with clots, today it has increased, with clots. I do not have to worry, right?

Fingering cannot get your pregnant and there is no sperm in pre-ejaculate, there is only sperm in the urethra if a man has had sex recently and not urinated after and even then, there may be no sperm.

Your period will be along when it's ready - we cannot say when, just try to relax. You've already had a period on the 30th so you're not even late. You have nothing to worry about!

Hey, I'm the same person you just replied to. My period was due today, that is the 27th of August, but it came on the 23rd of August, started off light, then increased with clots. It stopeḍ last afternoon, and today I noticed it has started again. What could this be? Today was it's actual due date. Another question, can IB occur more than a month after sexual activities?

Thank you so much! Yes I actually got my period this month, though it was 4 days sooner than the due date. It was due on the 27th of this month. I got it on the 23rd and it went on for 4 days. I guess it came early cause I was really stressed out. It was lighter than usual but not that light. Seemed like a normal one to me.

Though this one is lighter than my last period. I'm really stressed
Could this be implantation bleeding ? Is it possible after more than a month and one regular period ?