can I still get pregnant after having unprotected sex after taking the first pill of postinor

I had sex then took a single pill of post in or then had sex again unprotected then take the other pill can I still get pregnant?

You asked this recently on another thread where I replied:

"Probably not but we can't say for sure. You need to use protection instead of relying on emergency contraception. This kind of medication doesn't really "carry over" when you have more sex. I can't say whether you should take more EC but I do know you have misused it by relying on it for sex 24 hours later so there is certainly some risk there, even a very small one. It's up to you how to proceed.

EC does not guarantee no pregnancy but it works extremely well - it's up to 95% effective when used within 24 hours."