can I use clobetasol propionate cream on my anus and but crack for itching and rash?

By Anonymous December 5, 2014 - 12:13am

Thanks for you question! 

Clobetasol propionate cream is a  corticosteroid use for skin conditions. It is a very, very strong medicine and can only be used under the direction of a physician. 

Don't use it unless you have a physician's order and don't use it on places on the body that are off-label.  Since the anus is an opening to the body, consult a doctor first. You should also get a diagnosis to see why you are getting these rashes. 

If you just have extremely dry skin that does not need a prescription,  I would recommend using Eucerin healing skin cream.