Can my gf get pregnant?

By Anonymous December 15, 2010 - 12:25am

hi! i would like to consult my situation. my gf and i had sex.. but its not completely sex.. i mean.. there was an instance that i inserted my penis inside and removed it in a split second.and it was never happened again. we are so afraid of having a baby.. the thing is, my gf are worried.. she had her mens by the 3rd of december and finished on the 5th and we had sex on the 6th and 8th.. its not what you call the real sex.. because i didnt really put my thing inside.. im sure that shes not pregnant but im having second thoughts.. hope you can help me..

You ARE having sex, once any part of the penis enters the vagina. If you are not ejaculating then your risk is low although your pre-ejaculate contains active sperm.

Why are you risking all this if you are terrified of her getting pregnant? Your actions are nowhere in-tune with your thoughts! Just use condoms and this won't be an issue.

Here is some reading material for you, I think it will help: Am I Pregnant after Dry Sex, Making Out with Clothes On? and Outercourse, Dry Humping, Dry Sex and The Misconceptions of Sex