Q: 

can she get pregnant if I touched her vagina with dried sperm?

Hello everyone. I'm kinda worried if my girlfriend is pregnant or not. We're not ready for the responsibility of having a child at the moment. And we kinda made something stupid.It was an accident, because I forgot.I've read a lot of things about it already, but I can't find the exact answer I'm looking for.I hope you wouldn't criticize me though, as I'm already under a lot of pressure.I didn't want to hear a 'maybe' I just wanted a straight 'yes' or 'no'But anyways, it's something like this: Me and my girlfriend played with each other's lower parts. She touched my penis and I touched and rubbed her clit. after a while, she made me ejaculate. I had a little splash of semen on my finger and palm, but I wiped it away with a towel. I stopped two or three minutes, just enough to get my hand completely dry, and then I went back to touching her clitoris with the same hand. She was wet, very very wet, and I went into a smearing motion outside her vagina, spreading the wetness she had on the dry sides. I didn't finger her on the inside though, I don't put my finger in, as she is still a virgin, and she doesn't want her hymen to break. I only touch her on the outside. So, I was wondering, what are the chances of her getting pregnant? I'm worried at the thought and I can't sleep because of it.Please help me ease the worry, and thank you.

Anonymous

I was having oral with my girlfriend and somehow we got excited. I came a lil bit and i cleaned my penis and checked with hand if its dry and it was.
I touched her wet vagina and teased it a lil bit. I tried to insert but couldn't as my her vagina was wet but my penis wasn't. Is there any chance she could get pregnant? At what time should we take a test for pregnancy?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If her next period is late by at least one week, then she should take a home pregnancy test.

Regards,

Anonymous

I had sex with my boyfriend, and a few hours later I started my period. I'm pretty sure after he ejaculated some may have gotten on me. It does get messy sometimes and I'm afraid it may have gotten on my hand when I was cleaning up. Could his sperm still enter my vagina and cause a pregnancy?

Hello Anon

It's not realistic to think sperm got from your hand up inside your vagina.
Even if there was full-on ejacualtion inside you, you still couldn't get pregnant as you then started your period meaning you could not ovulate. There is zero risk.

Anonymous

I had a littel bit of anal sex then i did put sperm on her tits then she cleaned her tits with some kind of toilet paper then after 1 to 2 minutes she got to the bathroom to wash her vagina with water with same hand she is stilll a virgin

Am in such stress tell me pleas

Hello Anon

There is no risk, based on what you said you did.

This is a women's health care website where we use the term breasts and not "tits". It's a "respect" thing.

Anonymous

I masturbated about 6 hours before fingering someone. I'm pretty sure I dried my hands straight after I did it. Is there any risk of pregnancy?

Hello Anon

Sperm would be long dead - it dies 5-10 mins outside the body. There is no pregnancy risk.

Anonymous

Hi,

I am a virgin and my boyfriend and I were "fooling around," as they say. After his hand job, he went and washed his hands. I was wearing underwear during this and then took them off. And then he came back and fingered me...but I'm worried about if there were fluids on the sheets while he was doing this and they accidentally got in me somehow. I am not on birth control. Wanted to see your thoughts!

Anonymous

So me & my girlfriend were messing around a few hours before I had came but then I had urinated so therefore all my sperm should be clear? This was on the 30th of April. Anyway later that day we decided to try anal, she said my penis felt very close to her vagina but we both are sure it never touched, even if it did I did not penentrate her, we are both still virgins but I think there was a little bit of precum. She is now late 2 days basically 3 from her period.. we're both starting to worry quite a lot as we're both still young and not ready for a child.. I appreciate a reply! She did complain about having lower back pains yesterday and said a few days before that she had to Pee a lot, she also told me that she hasn't had any cramps or bleeding except for the first day where it was very lite (only one circle) so this are symptoms to me, however I'm hoping this is such a big coincidence..

Tags: