can she get pregnant if I touched her vagina with dried sperm?

Hello everyone. I'm kinda worried if my girlfriend is pregnant or not. We're not ready for the responsibility of having a child at the moment. And we kinda made something stupid.It was an accident, because I forgot.I've read a lot of things about it already, but I can't find the exact answer I'm looking for.I hope you wouldn't criticize me though, as I'm already under a lot of pressure.I didn't want to hear a 'maybe' I just wanted a straight 'yes' or 'no'But anyways, it's something like this: Me and my girlfriend played with each other's lower parts. She touched my penis and I touched and rubbed her clit. after a while, she made me ejaculate. I had a little splash of semen on my finger and palm, but I wiped it away with a towel. I stopped two or three minutes, just enough to get my hand completely dry, and then I went back to touching her clitoris with the same hand. She was wet, very very wet, and I went into a smearing motion outside her vagina, spreading the wetness she had on the dry sides. I didn't finger her on the inside though, I don't put my finger in, as she is still a virgin, and she doesn't want her hymen to break. I only touch her on the outside. So, I was wondering, what are the chances of her getting pregnant? I'm worried at the thought and I can't sleep because of it.Please help me ease the worry, and thank you.

hi me and bf were fooling ard and I gave him a handjob. Soon after he started to finger me. He didnt really touched his dick after I gave him a handjob tho but when I went home, I noticed that there was a small lump of smth that looks like gel/clear glue on my undergarments. Is that dried semen or just the vaginal discharge thingy and can I get pregnant if it is dried semen?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Anon99)

Hello Anon99

We cannot tell you what this is. If it was sperm and it came on your underwear wet then there is some very minor i of pregnancy but if it was dry the entire time, pregnancy is not a risk. Dry sperm is dead.

I had ejaculated and then didn't masturbate or ejaculate for 4 days. On the 4th day of no ejaculation. My gf and I were fooling around and I know I had some precum come out but I never touched the tip. I put a condom on in case we started having sex but we ended up not. So I took it off, I then a few minutes later proceeded to rub myself to get myself hard again and I never touched the tip or anything but then about 5-10 minutes later I touched her clitoris and rubbed her. i just want to know is there anyway she could get pregnant from that? She takes birth control and I never put my fingers inside her

HERWriter Guide (reply to Anon96)

Hello Anon

Regardless of what you did, your girlfriend will not get pregnant if she's on birth control and taking it properly. Do you understand how sex works? If not, you can use our search button and type in sex 101 to learn more.

I hadn't ejaculated in about 4 days and then my gf and I were messing around and there was precum present but I never touched the tip. I went and rubbed myself to get an erection and never touched the tip. But 5-10 minutes later I rubbed my gf but my hands were not wet or anything and I had touched my clothes and pulled up my pants so if there was any precum. Wouldn't it have gotten wiped off or dried up? Could she get pregnant?

Anonymous

last month i worried i was pregnant but ended up getting my period, yay! but now a couple weeks after my period, and i'm expecting my march one soon, i've been experiencing morning sickness, and even vomited once. i read online you can still be pregnant and have your period--could i be pregnant? i was dry humping with my boyfriend he had jeans and boxers and i had leggings and panties, he may come ejaculated directly on my leggings.

So my gf and I were fooling around. I know I had precum but I had rubbed myseld down there and then fingered her. Is there anyway some precum got on my hands and got in her and could get her pregnant? I didn't touch the tip ever just the base ans towards the beginning of the head. Do I need to worry?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Anon96)

Hello Anon

Technically it could be possible but it's not probable. Her period will let her know if she's pregnant or not.

And it was also about 5-10 minutes after I rubbed myself that I touched her. i hadn't ejaculated in 4 days so I shouldn't have had any sperm in my precum

She takes birth control too