Q: 

can she get pregnant if I touched her vagina with dried sperm?

Hello everyone. I'm kinda worried if my girlfriend is pregnant or not. We're not ready for the responsibility of having a child at the moment. And we kinda made something stupid.It was an accident, because I forgot.I've read a lot of things about it already, but I can't find the exact answer I'm looking for.I hope you wouldn't criticize me though, as I'm already under a lot of pressure.I didn't want to hear a 'maybe' I just wanted a straight 'yes' or 'no'But anyways, it's something like this: Me and my girlfriend played with each other's lower parts. She touched my penis and I touched and rubbed her clit. after a while, she made me ejaculate. I had a little splash of semen on my finger and palm, but I wiped it away with a towel. I stopped two or three minutes, just enough to get my hand completely dry, and then I went back to touching her clitoris with the same hand. She was wet, very very wet, and I went into a smearing motion outside her vagina, spreading the wetness she had on the dry sides. I didn't finger her on the inside though, I don't put my finger in, as she is still a virgin, and she doesn't want her hymen to break. I only touch her on the outside. So, I was wondering, what are the chances of her getting pregnant? I'm worried at the thought and I can't sleep because of it.Please help me ease the worry, and thank you.

Anonymous

awhile ago my boyfriend and I were messing (we were both fully clothed) around I gave him a handjob outside of his shorts. He used his hands to help me do it. He ejaculated and it got the outside of his shorts. he wiped his hands off on his clothes and I did the same thing. Then a few minutes later he touched my clit outside of my underwear but he ever put his fingers inside of me or directly on my vagina or on my skin. I've been stressing out so much about this lately I think it's caused my period to be so late. my period is now 9 days late. Today is 4/24 and everything happened I think on 3/31 I'm not sure I don't remember exactly. It was awhile ago. I don't have any symptoms of pregnancy but I've been stressing out about this so much I think it's why my period is late. Is there any chance I'm pregnant? My period is nine days late. Please help.

Hello Anon

There is no pregnancy risk here - stress may be delaying your cycle. A pregnancy test can give you peace of mind while you wait for your period.

Anonymous

Hi my partner and i had sex while we were doing it he removed his condom and ejaculated on my breasts. I rubbed it then min later i got a cloth with water cleaned my chest but forgot to wash hands and i accidently touched my vagina just to make sure there was nothing in there. So now im concern if i can become pregnant.

Hello Anon

There doesn't seem to be a risk from what you have said.

Anonymous

Hi me and my girlfriend gave me blowjob at shower. I ejaculated already then after ejaculated I accidentally place my penis to her pubic hair. Is there any chance she can get pregnant. Need help please

Anonymous

My boyfriend and I were in the shower and I gave him a hand job. He ejaculated and I washed my hands with soap and water then began washing off his penis with soap and water as well. Afterwards I put soap on my hand and washed my vagina after. Am I at risk for being pregnant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Did you use a washcloth when you washed his penis and your vagina? If so, no risk.

Likewise, if you did not use a washcloth when you washed your vagina, any semen would have been washed away and down the drain.

Regards,

Anonymous

Umm.. This had been stressing me for almost a week now. Me and my boyfriend had been doing dry sex and I did a handjob with his and a semen came into my hand. Is there any chance of me getting pregnant? I really really need your help. Thank you.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

From what you have shared, there was no risk of you becoming pregnant.

There would have been a risk if

this happened close to (five days before) ovulation or on the day of ovulation

you inserted the fresh semen directly into your vagina

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi! I'm a virgin. My boyfriend and I were having anal sex with my thick pant on and his boxers on sometimes last week. But after we stopped, he told me he ejaculated in his boxers which was pretty much but I got scared because immediately after that, I ran to the bathroom and discovered that a part of my pant that covered the anus was a little bit wet but I don't know if it was his sperm or my own fluid cause I was wet also and I'm so scared of getting pregnant. pls help me. Thanks

Tags: