can she get pregnant if I touched her vagina with dried sperm?

Hello everyone. I'm kinda worried if my girlfriend is pregnant or not. We're not ready for the responsibility of having a child at the moment. And we kinda made something stupid.It was an accident, because I forgot.I've read a lot of things about it already, but I can't find the exact answer I'm looking for.I hope you wouldn't criticize me though, as I'm already under a lot of pressure.I didn't want to hear a 'maybe' I just wanted a straight 'yes' or 'no'But anyways, it's something like this: Me and my girlfriend played with each other's lower parts. She touched my penis and I touched and rubbed her clit. after a while, she made me ejaculate. I had a little splash of semen on my finger and palm, but I wiped it away with a towel. I stopped two or three minutes, just enough to get my hand completely dry, and then I went back to touching her clitoris with the same hand. She was wet, very very wet, and I went into a smearing motion outside her vagina, spreading the wetness she had on the dry sides. I didn't finger her on the inside though, I don't put my finger in, as she is still a virgin, and she doesn't want her hymen to break. I only touch her on the outside. So, I was wondering, what are the chances of her getting pregnant? I'm worried at the thought and I can't sleep because of it.Please help me ease the worry, and thank you.

Anonymous

Sooo a few days ago me and my gf had sex,I cum in her mouth and afterwards she gave me a blowjob for about 3 mins,then we had sex again for another 1-2 mins,is there a high chance of her getting pregnant ? I think would be great if you could respond asap

If sperm entered her vagina then there is a possibility of pregnancy. We can't say whether that happened or not; talk to your girlfriend.

Anonymous

Is there any chance of my girlfriend getting pregnant because we engaged in sexual activities she gave me a hanjob while I fingered her I came on her chest twice in between we stoped to wipe it up don't know the pause in between I know it was longer than three minutes and I know I touched a cum spot on the towel then we went back to doing it for the second time that's when we quit but I'm really worried and helr period is only a week away I'm really worried about this. Please answer quickly

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If there was no fresh semen on your fingers, there was no risk for pregnancy. You will know in about a week when she does or does not get her period.

Regards,

Anonymous

hey i wanted to know the risk of pregnancy we were dry humping but then i touched his penis and it felt wet and he said it was just wet it was not precm.. then later i gave him a handjob.. & he came on my breasts and i touched it with my right hand.. but we both went to the restroom to wipe ourselves but we did not wash our hands around 5 mins later i played with my clit & i eventually came too, i didnt go inside my vagina i just cleaned myself so im concerned the sperm i touched with my hand got me pregnant im ovulating today.. i got
the discharge i get every month.. please help & thanks in advance.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

When did this happen? Was it just a few days ago?

If this happened in the last four days, and any semen was still on your fingers, there would be a change. But, if you wiped it all away, most likely no semen remained and no sperm could have gotten inside of you.

Regards,

Hello,
My boyfriend and I were trying out for the first time, but he did not go inside me at all because we didn't have protection. So I only touched him but with both of his boxers and pajama pants on. The thing is, his pants may have touched my vagina and it was kinda wet. He hasn't ejaculated yet though. Is it possible to get pregnant from this? It didn't rub on me. It just touched it for a bit. Thanks!

Anonymous

Hi can someone please help me? My boyfriend ejaculated onto my butt and it was there for a few seconds. Then I smeared it away with my hand, about a minute later I accidently touched my vagina. I was very very wet, and I did not finger my self, my hand felt alittle sticky, could I be pregnant? There was no penetration involved and I am a virgin.

Anonymous

Hi can someone please help?? Well my boyfriend ejaculated on my butt, it was there for abit then I smeared it in with my hand, and then a few seconds after I accidently rubbed my vagina but I did not finger myself, I was very wet. I know it was a very stupid thing to do and i dont know why i did that. We are both very worried that I might be pregnant , there was no penetration involved and we are both virgins. Is there a chance I might be pregnant?

Anonymous

Hi everyone can someone please help me!! So I was giving my boyfriend head and he ejaculated ok my mouth but most of it was on his penis and he wiped it off! 15-20 min later he wanted to give me and then have sex for the first time and idk why but I let him in me and he didn't cum cause it was only for like a minute cause I got paranoid that the sperm he had wiped off earlier from the blow job could get me pregnant??? I'm so scared idk what to do i never had sex before that was the first time letting him go that far !!!