can she get pregnant if I touched her vagina with dried sperm?

Hello everyone. I'm kinda worried if my girlfriend is pregnant or not. We're not ready for the responsibility of having a child at the moment. And we kinda made something stupid.It was an accident, because I forgot.I've read a lot of things about it already, but I can't find the exact answer I'm looking for.I hope you wouldn't criticize me though, as I'm already under a lot of pressure.I didn't want to hear a 'maybe' I just wanted a straight 'yes' or 'no'But anyways, it's something like this: Me and my girlfriend played with each other's lower parts. She touched my penis and I touched and rubbed her clit. after a while, she made me ejaculate. I had a little splash of semen on my finger and palm, but I wiped it away with a towel. I stopped two or three minutes, just enough to get my hand completely dry, and then I went back to touching her clitoris with the same hand. She was wet, very very wet, and I went into a smearing motion outside her vagina, spreading the wetness she had on the dry sides. I didn't finger her on the inside though, I don't put my finger in, as she is still a virgin, and she doesn't want her hymen to break. I only touch her on the outside. So, I was wondering, what are the chances of her getting pregnant? I'm worried at the thought and I can't sleep because of it.Please help me ease the worry, and thank you.

Anonymous

Hi, my boyfriend and I were fooling around but I was on my period and had a tampon in.. so I blew him and he finished and Semen got on my hands.. I waited two minutes or so and went to the bathroom to wash it off, by that time I was dry for the most part. I had my hand under the water for a second until I wanted to check to see if I still had the tampon in and I touched my vagina but not the opening just around it for a few seconds. I still had the tampon in. I wasn't worried but now I'm spotting randomly and I'm not supposed to get my period for two more weeks. I'm kind of scared, what is the risk of pregnancy here?

Anonymous

Hello I did fingering on my girlfriend Virgina and before that she gave me hj and I remove sperm from penise by my own hands right after I did fingering in her Virgina.
And I rub my penis on her virgina as well but she is still virgin .
is there any chance of her get pregnant in that way,please reply me and my girlfriend both are so much worried.

Anonymous

My boy frnd ejaculated on his left hand and he wiped it off with tissues using right hand. 5 minutes later, he fingered me with his right hand (might have semen on right hand but it dried in 5 mins ) he fingered me deeply. Is there a chance of pregnancy ?

Anonymous

Anonymous

Hi uhmm i may ask something and i need a serious answer for this one. We had a dry sex with my girldfriend and i ejaculated but not near on her vagina. I wipe my genitals and my hand with alcohol, does it kill the sperm because after pouring the alcohol on my hand i touched her to check if she is wet or not. Is there a chance of pregnancy? please help out im still not ready to be a parent for a moment due to financial crisis thank you.

Hello Anon

No woman can get pregnant via dry sex. If there was sperm, alcohol would kill it all.

Thanks Sudan, so would i still need to worry or not? because it makes my girlfriend scared everytime i worry on such things , Thanks you susan

Hello Anon

You can stop worrying.

Anonymous

We had sex for some minutes, i didnt ejaculate in her... After some minutes i fingered her a bit but i didnt go deep, just de her vagina opening. But de sperm i made sure was totally dried. Her ovulation was 3 days from that day.

A week later she said she saw some blood on her pants for 3 days straight like spottings. The next day, she said she vomitted and she almost vomitted after going close to fresh chicken meat. Also complained about being tired. After a weeek, she saw her peeiod. Her period cycle is kind of irregular.

So please how can this be PLACED. I'm confused cux before she saw her period, the urge to vomit as a result of chicken, stopped. And she was okay. Please analyse this for me. What should i do. I was a bit zen when the period came, but someone said its possible to see ur period and still be pregnant.

Isnt the signs of pregnancies continuous? Like the nausea and tiredness?.

Please help me out.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If she had her period, she is not pregnant. If you are both still concerned, she can take a pregnancy test- urine test in the morning when she first wakes up and uses the bathroom or a blood test at her doctor's office.

Regards,