Q: 

can she get pregnant if I touched her vagina with dried sperm?

Hello everyone. I'm kinda worried if my girlfriend is pregnant or not. We're not ready for the responsibility of having a child at the moment. And we kinda made something stupid.It was an accident, because I forgot.I've read a lot of things about it already, but I can't find the exact answer I'm looking for.I hope you wouldn't criticize me though, as I'm already under a lot of pressure.I didn't want to hear a 'maybe' I just wanted a straight 'yes' or 'no'But anyways, it's something like this: Me and my girlfriend played with each other's lower parts. She touched my penis and I touched and rubbed her clit. after a while, she made me ejaculate. I had a little splash of semen on my finger and palm, but I wiped it away with a towel. I stopped two or three minutes, just enough to get my hand completely dry, and then I went back to touching her clitoris with the same hand. She was wet, very very wet, and I went into a smearing motion outside her vagina, spreading the wetness she had on the dry sides. I didn't finger her on the inside though, I don't put my finger in, as she is still a virgin, and she doesn't want her hymen to break. I only touch her on the outside. So, I was wondering, what are the chances of her getting pregnant? I'm worried at the thought and I can't sleep because of it.Please help me ease the worry, and thank you.

Anonymous

Hi! so yesterday my girlfriend came over to my place and she gave me a blowjob but 1-1and a half hour before that i masturbated(with my left hand) and when she came over, i fingered her with my right hand. i kinda got worried that my right hand may have some semen that was dry at that point of time when i fingered her.

Semen would be long dead = no risk.

what are the chances of my girlfriend being pregnant

Anonymous

Hello! I just wanted to ask if one if there is sperm in semen that is wiped off completely from the hand?
I gave my bf a blowjob, he came, i got a little cum on my hands, i wiped it all off with a tissue, completely. A few mins later, i fingered myself as i forget about the cum. Any risk of pregnancy?

Anonymous

So I've been losing my mind for the past 2 days.
My bf and I were fooling around. He ejaculatef, accidentally touched the semen with his hand. Wiped it off with a cloth kind of thing. The semen was dry and then 15-20 mins later he fingered me (fingers inside vagina)

Me and my gf had oral sex and I had some sperm on my hand ..but I washed it with a lil water and after a random 5 minutes I again rubbed her clit with the same hand and inserted my fingers in her clit with the same hand
Is there any chance that she could get pregnant ? Please reply asap..

HERWriter Guide (reply to Abc789)

Hello
Handwashing should have cleared up any sperm. Her next period will be an indicator she isn't pregnant. Use warm water and soap next time -be thorough.

Anonymous

I have a question
We had some foreplay during the last days of My wife period. Because of our stress she ate two emergency pills(as mentioned in the instruction) and a day later(12nd of july) she started to bleed again for 4-5 days.
My question is that should we calculate the next 28 days from 12nd july or the previous original period?

Hello Anon

It could be either/or - women react differently. She'll have to wait and see.

Anonymous

My boyfriend and I have fooled around, I sucked his dick as he came and I swallowed it, we had sex again the same day a half an hour to an hour later and then we did that process again. Is there any chance I could get pregnant? We stopped after he came and he put his underwear on.

Tags: