Pregnancy Guide

ask: can sperm pass through underwear?

My boyfriend and I were making out and we both ended up in just our underwear on. He had cotton underwear on and I had very thin underwear on and a pair of silky tights. Can sperm pass through all these fabrics and cause a pregnancy?

Anonymous

hi,
Me and my girl friend are laying on each other on Oct 2nd. Both are in full clothing(Jeans & Chudidar). I ejaculated on my underwear. She had her period on Oct 25th. She is having legs pain and right breast pain. Is she preganant? I'm worried. Could you please help.

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I do not know why your girlfriend is having pain in her legs and right breast. I do know she is not pregnant because she had a period which started on October 25 and you said you engaged making out while fully clothed.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi Anynous,

Thank you for your question and welcome to EmpowHer. No, sperm cannot penetrate through clothing and therefore, you would not have any concern for pregnancy.

For more information about what we call Outercourse, please click here http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors.

Hope this helps.

Missie

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :