Pregnancy Guide

ask: can sperm pass through underwear?

My boyfriend and I were making out and we both ended up in just our underwear on. He had cotton underwear on and I had very thin underwear on and a pair of silky tights. Can sperm pass through all these fabrics and cause a pregnancy?

Anonymous

Hi, i would like to know if i were dry humping with my boyfriend between four layers of clothes(his pants, underwear and my pants and underwear). He told me that he had ejaculated inside his underwear and i have seen some wet spot on his pants and also mine as well. Is there any risk?

Anonymous

hey hi
its very embarrassing to ask but
me n my mate had a make out for about 20 min
and he was only in his underwear but not me,naked..he didnot penetrate but he said that he felt wetty in his undies....and that to my period has been 3 days delayed .so is it possible that am i pregnant????????????????please do reply me soon

missknowitall

Even if he ejaculated and it went through his underwear?

Anonymous

Hi Anynous,

Thank you for your question and welcome to EmpowHer. No, sperm cannot penetrate through clothing and therefore, you would not have any concern for pregnancy.

For more information about what we call Outercourse, please click here http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors.

Hope this helps.

Missie

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :