can sperm pass through underwear?

By Anonymous December 10, 2011 - 12:13am

My boyfriend and I were making out and we both ended up in just our underwear on. He had cotton underwear on and I had very thin underwear on and a pair of silky tights. Can sperm pass through all these fabrics and cause a pregnancy?

Anonymous

Hey . I had a underwear while sex ..bt my girlfriend was fully open bt there was no ijaculting type at that moment ..bt i m worried about .that last period tum was 21 Sept bt in Oct. Till date no period hav come ...is there any chances of pregnancy or period can be late plss help if u think she is pregnant .plss suggest how u avoid pregnancy

Anonymous

Hey .i hav to confirm that ..if I hav only wear a underwear n my girlfriend fully open ...is there any chances of being a pregnant

Anonymous

I and my bf hugged and kissed very frequently in clothes... before we did it i haven't got my period it will be like 1 month. I'm just observing some change in my stomach, we haven't had any sex! But still im nervous! Please tell me the reason!

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

When you say "we did it", what are you referring to? Was it intercourse or not?

If you did have unprotected intercourse and have not gotten a period for one month, you could be pregnant and should take a pregnancy test.

Regards,

Anonymous

My boyfriend and I was rubbing and then I felt his jeans were wet and I touched it and then stopped running him after 30 min I went to the toilet and went to pee and wiped my self could this make me pregnant? And I'm a Virgin

No. This could not make you become pregnant.

Anonymous

hi,
Me and my girl friend are laying on each other on Oct 2nd. Both are in full clothing(Jeans & Chudidar). I ejaculated on my underwear. She had her period on Oct 25th. She is having legs pain and right breast pain. Is she preganant? I'm worried. Could you please help.

I do not know why your girlfriend is having pain in her legs and right breast. I do know she is not pregnant because she had a period which started on October 25 and you said you engaged making out while fully clothed.

Regards,

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Hey thank you :)Im also sure that she can't be pregnant. But is there any way that sperm travel throug layers of clothing(underwear,pant,chudidar). Whenever she falls sick I'm comparing with this n I'm getting stressed :(

No. Sperm cannot travel through layers of clothing.

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :