can you g pregnant 5 days after your period n 3 days before your ovulation?

By August 5, 2011 - 6:46am

my period started the 25th oh july ended almost the 30th n I made love on wendsay agugust the 3rd me n my boyfriend did not use protection we did it a lot of times n for a long time he came on me various times is the a possibility that I can get pregnat? My boyfriends sister told me dat my ovulation started the 6th of august n ended the 10th but am not sure if she's rite help plz

hello :) i do want to me pregnant so i hope i am but i will give it sum time to see if i am or not but am still not sure when my ovulation day is n tankz for all ur help :) <3 i really mean this

Hi omg

I'm not sure how your boyfriend's sister would know your ovulation date other than an approximation so don't put too much stock in that. She is estimating your ovulation window. Also, you only ovulate for 24 hours, not four days.

Yes, you can get pregnant at this time, especially since sperm can stay alive in a woman's body for up to 5 days. Therefore if she ovulates a few days after sex, she can still get pregnant.

hi i wanted to ask a question my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex he came on me various times we had sex on the 3rd of August and i started my period on the 25th of july i ended the 30 or 31st i was wondering could there be a possibility that i might be pregnant? how long does it take for me to know and find out? and also what are the first symptoms i will start feeling and also when will i start feeling them?

Tankz :) well she wuz helpin me out lol but I don't understand how my ovulation works but how long does it take for the symptoms to show? Or feel?

HERWriter Guide (reply to omgggeeee26)

Hi again!

Symptoms of pregnancy first start with a missed period and then can include nausea, lack of appetite/food aversions or fatigue.

But don't worry about any of that now, you may not be pregnant at all and worrying about it or over-thinking it will stress you out more.

If your period is late, take pregnancy test and for all your ovulation information, click here: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/i-have-cycle-varies-26-28-days-i-have-tried-ovulations-kits-and-past-two-months-show-n