Can you get pregnant by emptying a condom full of sperm inside the vagina?

By Anonymous November 1, 2011 - 11:30am

husband and i are trying for a baby but he wants to try in the weirdest ways! His newest idea is to empty a condom full of sperm inside me!! Surely this is rediculous and wont work?? I personally think the oldfashioned way is the best!

If it is his sperm thats sick! If its from somebody else, its ok as long as he drinks some too!

Don't know if this will help you get pregnant if you've been having problems trying to achieve that goal, but I will tell you, that's how my son was conceived 47 years ago . . . not deliberately!

I have to agree that this is a "different" method! I assume he means his own sperm, right? So even more, this won't increase the odds of reproduction.

Also, condoms have spermacide - this kills sperm.

The practicalties don't really make sense (it could get messy and awkward/uncomfortable for you) but maybe he finds what he is proposing to be sexually arousing? Other than that, what he asking doesn't make a lot of sense with regard to increasing the odds of pregnancy.
Good luck, I hope you get pregnant soon!