Can you get pregnant from missing pills after unprotected sex?

I am a first day starter and missed the first pill of my pack (started a day late) I take Yaz. according to the pill pack, it says missing only one in the first week requires no back up protection. At the end of that first week (The day after the last day of withdrawal bleeding) I had unprotected sex, though my partner withdrew. On Tuesday and Wednesday (the sex was on sunday) I missed my pills, and doubled up on Thursday and Friday. What are the chances of pregancy?

Anonymous

Hello. I missed my saturday night birth control pill and take it on sunday morning (about 12 hours and 20 minutes late). its the first pill of the 3rd week (15/21) I've had sex on friday and saturday morning. Chance of pregnancy? My period is about to start next monday after 5 days.If i have it, does that mean i'm safe?

Anonymous

Christy
I have been in BC for years. I do not take the inactive pills so I don't get a period. I take my pill every morning when I wake up. I forgot to take my pill Saturday Morning and Sunday but I remembered to take them both Sunday about 2pm. I am on week three if the current BC pack. I had unprotected sex with my husband that same Sunday about an hour after I took both pills. Should I worry about being at risk for pregnancy? So I take the day after pill to be sure? Currently I feel sick and it's 3:55 am on Monday morning.

Anonymous

hi. I am on regular birth control pills. During my placebo week I started antibiotics (amoxicillon) and continued these for 5 days into my new pack. on the 8th day of my pills I had unprotected sex (he pulled out). that night I missed my pill, but took it the next day. ever since that missed pill i have been bleeding (bright red. enough to fill 1 tampon a day). it is now 14 days later. I will go on placebo pills in 3 days. any chance of pregnant? or no since I've been bleeding all month?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I would not think you are pregnant because you have been having bleeding since the day of the missed pill.

Please call and speak with your gynecologist about this. Keep us updated.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hello i started a new packet of my pill last week and had unprotected sex on saturday but i forgot my pill on friday and was late taking it on saturday and sunday i forgot to take it and monday i was late taking it could there be a chance i'm pregnant? i'm on the combined pill thanks.

Anonymous

Hiya ive just finished my pill free break, i was 5 days into starting a new pack and i had sex on Saturday but forgot to take my pill saturday but remember it on sunday and took 2 on sunday and was late on monday is there a chance i could be pregnant? i'm on rigevidon thanks x

Hello Anon

Since you made up your missed pill correctly there is no additional risk.

Anonymous

Hi,
I take the mini pill and had unprotected sex with my partner Sunday morning last week (19th) which was also day 16 of my cycle. I took my pill as normal that night at 9pm; however, I forgot it the following 2 days (Mon & Tues). I realised on Wed morning and took 1 then and carried in as normal Wed night and have not missed one since. Is there a risk that I may be pregnant?

Hello Anon

The mini-pill is very sensitive so there is some risk, probably minor.

Anonymous

HI Anonymous,
I am taking Progestin-only Pills. And I'm taking every night. This Sunday night, i forgot to take a pill and had unprotected sex that same night. Then, the next night (Monday night) I took 2 pills. Can I get pregnant? What should I do to not get pregnant after what happened?
Thanks.
Erlinda