Can you get pregnant from missing pills after unprotected sex?

I am a first day starter and missed the first pill of my pack (started a day late) I take Yaz. according to the pill pack, it says missing only one in the first week requires no back up protection. At the end of that first week (The day after the last day of withdrawal bleeding) I had unprotected sex, though my partner withdrew. On Tuesday and Wednesday (the sex was on sunday) I missed my pills, and doubled up on Thursday and Friday. What are the chances of pregancy?

Anonymous

Hello,
I had missed two pills, Sunday and Monday and I'm a Sunday start, had unprotected sex right after and while still on my period, but at near the end of my cycle. I took two pills Tuesday and Wednesday as directed and the one each day as usual during week one. I missed a pill Saturday and had unprotected sex Sunday of week two but I took two pills Sunday. Are my chances high or low as I'm not ovulating as my app shows since I was still bleeding?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If you had intercourse during the week of inactive pills, when you were bleeding, there was no risk for pregnancy.

Having sex on the day you consecutively missed two active pills poses a risk. But, making up for the missed dose should have provided protection.

Wait and see if you bleed during the week of inactive pills.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hello, I have been taking my pills on time all month long. Last weekend I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend, he did not cum in me. The last time we had sex was Sunday. I took my birth control Sunday night as usual week 4 Ventura. However, I did not take Monday or Tuesday pills directly following. They are the last two active pills. I am one day late for my period :/. What do you think?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Wait and see if you have bleeding. If not, test and reach out to your gynecologist.

If he did not ejaculate, there may not have been any risk.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hello. I skipped a pill and I'm not sure when it was but I saw on my phone reminder that a pill was skipped and I checked my pack and indeed I skipped. I have unprotected sex. Yesterday was my last day of the pack so I took my last pill and the one I skipped at an unknown day. Could I get pregnant?

If you missed just one pill then your risk is low. I'm sure you'll get your bleeding as usual but we can't guarantee anything.

Anonymous

I missed the last three pills of the third week. Had unprotected sex and did not use backup. Should ice concerned about being pregnant? (Combination pills)

Thanks

We can't gauge a risk in terms of percentages but your risk has been raised of course. To what extent we can't say but if you don't get your breakthrough bleeding when expected, take a test.

Anonymous

Hello,
I missed the last 3 pills in week three of my packet(combined pills). I only made up with one pill, had intercourse, and did not use a back up method. I did not try to take the remained of that packs pills, instead I started a new pack on Sunday. I've been taking those pills, but got behind one day, but no intercourse. Was this correct and what are the chances that I could become pregnant?
Thank you!

Anonymous

Hi in on sprintec. My husband and I had unprotected sex Wednesday. I forgot to pack my pills when we went out of town so I didn't take them Friday and Saturday. Saturday we had unprotected sex (both times he came in me). Sunday morning I started break through bleeding which has gone into Monday. Could I still get pregnant?