Pregnancy Guide

ask: Can you get pregnant without the man ejaculating?

I'm very young and i have not ever had intercourse but my boyfriend rubbed his penis on my clit up and down but did not put it in my hole. He did not wear any protection and neither did he come and his penis was dry but is there any way that i can get pregnant?

PLEASE HELP ASAP!! :(

Anonymous

I had sex with my guyA nd he ejaculated in me the next day i had sex wit guy B nd he didnt ejaculate in me now im pregnant who cld possibly be the father guyA or guyB

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

The far more likely candidate will obviously be the one who ejaculated in you but a DNA test will let you know for sure. The second man did not ejaculate but there is a very small chance he could have had pre-ejaculate containing sperm. 

Anonymous

i have a problem can some one help me please

Please let us know your question, Anon!

Anonymous

Is it possible for woman to get pregnant if the guy initially ejeculated, and then waited between, 20 to 30 minutes before having sex again without cleaning out your penis?

Do you mean first ejaculating outside the vagina? And then having unprotected sex?

Yes, pregnancy is very possible in this scenario. Anytime a person has unprotected sex, pregnancy is a possibility.

Anonymous

My boyfriend put his penis inside me for about a minute or two without a condom. We did not fool around before so he had no pre cum or anything. Plus he drank a lot that day and went to the washroom lots. When he pulled out he wasn't anywhere near ejaculating. It was just to try it out without a condom. My question is , is there any chance he could have pre cummed inside me within the minute? Also is there a point of me taking plan B if i don't think there is any cum inside me.

Anonymous

I am really scared my boyfriend and I were messing around and he was rubbing his penis inside me well not fully inside because he never went in any whole he had pre cum and now in am scared that I might be pregnant . I have been getting lower back pains and I looked it up and it says that's symptom . Someone please help me

Anonymous

Me and my boyfriend had sex and he ejaculated but he was wearing a condom. Then we had sex straight after and the condom broke. He doesnt know if he ejaculated or not. Can i be pregnant?

Yes, if he ejaculated then you can get pregnant. An ejaculation is an orgasm so I am not sure how he wouldn't know if he has an orgasm or not. But either way, if your next period doesn't come when expected, then test for pregnancy.

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :