chances of getting pregnant?

By Anonymous November 27, 2011 - 5:56am

i had a sex with my partner using condom,but his sperm came out so fast inside the condom.I didnt notice his sperm was out so we continued and at last after having sex i realised when i went to toilet a white thing like sperm is there on the surface of my main part.It was my 14th day after the monthly period.Is there any chances of getting pregnant?

Welcome to EmpowHER and thanks for your question.  Most women ovulate Day 11 - Day 21 of their cycle.  Sperm might had come out when he removed the condom and it might not had ended up inside of you.  But if your period is delayed you should take a pregnancy test. When is due.