Changing allergy medicines again

By April 19, 2016 - 5:52pm

I'm thinking about switching something else then Zyrtec. Basically, it has stopped working for me and especially using Rhinocort with for almost a wk. But stopped Rhinocort after it started to coming out of my nose while putting it in. In which I feel that I'm out sync with it.

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for sharing your question with the EmpowHER community.

It is a known fact that over time, medicines will not be as effective as they initially were. Depending on what allegy symptoms are bothering you, some people have found that they have success with using a oral antihistamine for itching and sneezing and a decongestant for congestion.

There are also natural allergy remedies to consider as well. 

Be well,

Allergies Guide