Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia

Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Guide

ask: CML pateints can marry

iam suffering from cml from 2005 .my repots are good than the earlier, iam practising yoga [pranyama] daily, now iam mentaining normal counts with cytoreductive therapy. please advise me alot

Pat Elliott

Anon - What country are you in? If you will let me know I will help you find a support group that can help you. I am a CML patient in the U.S.
Pat

Anonymous (reply to Pat Elliott)

i belong form INDIAN . I want help . I am a cml patient.

Hi,
We are happy to hear that you are feeling well with your diagnosis of CML (Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia). Please let us know if you have any questions, and in the meantime, you may be interested in these articles:

- CML Condition

- CML Research Progress (September 2010).

Anonymous

iam feeling good

Do you suffer from springtime allergies?: