Concerned about rash after period

Hi... I've recently just finished my period like one or two days ago and I've come up in a rash? Like it's really itchy down there.. I'm not sure if I am allergic to the towels but I've used the same brand I always use? I've put cream on down there and my left inside lip is larger than the other.. I'm just concerned and I'd like to know what it could be... Please help ASAP!! Thank you.

You may have some sort of infection, including a yeast infection. This can cause itch and swollen genitals, often from itching too much.

If you were using any kind of maxi pad, the rash could be from some sort of allergy, especially if they were scented or dyed. Try to use non-scented, non-dyed sanitary products.

Allergies can start out of nowhere, even if there was no previous allergy.

Seventh Generation and Maxim Hygiene are two companies that offer chemical free, all-natural products.

If this doesn't work or your rash doesn't clear up, see a doctor in case you need to be treated for infection.

Allergies Guide