could i b pregnant

By May 24, 2011 - 7:34am

hi can anyone help since march my period has been 2or3 days late but when i get it its only lasting a couple of hours and there is hardly anythin there. ive been really moody the last couple of weeks and getting back ache and stomach cramps ive done tests and all neg apart from 1 which had a very faint line i went and did 1 at my doctors and it came out neg could i be pregnant x

Hi bella1984

Thanks for your post! A period that lasts about two hours isn't likely to be a menstrual period. Do you literally mean two hours? How much bleeding are you experiencing?

A false positive pregnancy test is very unusual. My suggestion is that if you haven't had a period since march and you are experiencing symptoms that may be connected to pregnancy, then schedule another visit to your doctor to find out why this is happening.

Have you been having unprotected sex?