could i be pregnant?

By March 15, 2012 - 1:05pm

Me and my boyfriend had sex on march 27th the condom broke and he came inside of me the next day I took the nest choice pill and followed the directions... a few days later I started to bleed a light flow as if I was spotting, it stopped a couple of days later and now two weeks later I am bleeding again, its not heavy I'm just bleeding and me and my boyfriend are freaking out so do you think I could be pregnant?

Hi moo moo

The bleeding after you took Plan B was likely to be a side effect of it and it sounds like your bleeding now is your actual period. This means you're not pregnant. You can take a test if you like but it's highly unlikely you are pregnant.

Thank you for your help, I had used next choice not plan B would that have made a difference?

No, Anon, it's the same thing, just a different brand - sorry about that!

The light bleeding that I had stopped yesterday is it normal to have a one day period?