could i be pregnant ?

By April 29, 2014 - 10:04am

I had unprotected sex and i was fertile and now im feeling sick and sore breasts and stretch marks on mybreasts .. Milky white discharge from my vagina too .. And i get frequent headaches, back aches too .. My lower abdomen pains comes on amd off as well. Can i be pregnant? i took postinor 2 on the second day after having sex but i was late on the sexcond dose tho. Can i test already? Cus my period is due in 7 days and i cant wait !!

Thanks susan .
I have a increase of my apetite as well :|

HERWriter Guide (reply to anna1020)

Hi anna!

It's a bit early to have such strong pregnancy symptoms when your period isn't even late yet. Take a test and then you won't have to guess anymore - it'll give you piece of mind. You can take it anytime now.

Hi anna!

It's a bit early to tell if you are pregnant but taking a test in 2-3 days should give you an answer. If you didn't take emergency contraception as prescribed then your risk of pregnancy increases.

Your symptoms could be PMS or pregnancy as both tend to mimic each other.

Did this help?