Could I be pregnant?

By May 26, 2014 - 7:03am

Yesterday my boyfriend and I were messing around. We made out and he started dry humping me but he got semen on his shorts (we both had on underwear and shorts) but then he started to finger me and he wanted me to give him a hand job. He never ejaculated but got semen on my stomach but it dried and we wiped everything off. Maybe 2 and a half hours later he fingered me. Is there any possible way I could be pregnant? I'm paranoid and he has told me "no we didn't have sex, I never put my penis near your vagina, and I never ejaculated and you had on clothes the whole time." Could I be pregnant?

Hi Amanda! 

Thank you for your question! 

In the scenario you mentioned above, there is likely no risk of pregnancy at all.

For pregnancy to occur, sperm must be deposited inside the vagina although in some cases, pregnancy could occur with sperm placed at the opening. 

However, none of this happened so you have no cause for alarm.

In future, don't put yourself in these situations so that you don't have this kind of stress to deal with! Always insist on a condom! 

Has this helped?

Yes it did help. Thank you!