Could i be pregnant?

By March 14, 2016 - 4:19am

Hi im 17 years old. I'm freaking out because my bf and decided to rub against each other with no clothes on. His penis was all over my genital area and my vagina. There was no penetration. There wasn't pre-ejaculation or ejaculation present either. But i have been experiencing more discharge and spotting om my underwear. I have never had penetrated sex. But i am a few days late on my period.

Hi Baxyi!

If you don't want to get pregnant you need to stop these behaviors.

Pregnancy doesn't sound possible in your case if you are sure there was no ejaculation at all. Your period could be delayed from stress, give yourself a few more days.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/menstrual-cycle

Relationships & Family

Relationships & Family Guide