could i be pregnant!!

By Anonymous April 19, 2010 - 11:46am

On March 12th i started my period on march 20th i had unprotected sex the nexy day i felt bloated and couldnt eat. everytime i ate i threw up chunks of my food. the end of that next week my breast started to get sore. and my right breast was so bigger than the left one and i started to cramp a little every blue moon. On the 7th of april i had brown spotting in my underwear. wasnt enough to wear a pad though. I was suppose to start my next period on the the 9th of april but i started on the 8th but it was like spotting. first it was like a light red only when i was using the bathroom then turned dark and only lasted for 4 days. on a usual period day i stay on for 5 days.after this happened my breast were back to normal. now my stomch is just hurting and my side is cramping like i lack water if played a sport. and im always feeling bloated and in pain.and my temperture varies from 97.9, 98.2-98.9, and 99.9

Hi Anon-

It sounds like you had a bad stomach bug that merely coincided with having unprotected sex. Unprotected sex would not cause vomiting and your other symptoms.

It then seems like you had a bad bout of PMS (sore, swollen breasts, and cramping).

Having your period for four days, as opposed to five, is normal. The average period can be 3-7 days long, even if it's usually five days on the button.

Our temperatures vary and yours remain quite normal (if your temp passes 100 you should stay home from work or school) so not to worry much there. I also think your symptoms may be of a viral nature or could even be stress related. Either way, and although we can't guarantee everything, I doubt very much you are pregnant.

Make sure you never have unprotected sex, ok? It's not healthy or safe, unless you are in a monogamous relationship and/or are actively trying for a baby.

If your symptoms continue for another few days, see your health care provider.

i just never felt this way in my life i know im not stressing so i know it couldn't be that and the symptoms i had before my period never happened ( before my period i was spotting then the next 4 days it was like i was about to end my period like a normal 5 day period but i stayed with just one pad a day and it wasn't Alot and didn't leak through back) this has never happened to me every sign that i've had i've searched it and it all came back as a pregnancy symptom....plus the cramping is still going on now....plus even i know its not right and got me into this now but Everytime me and my boyfriend has sex now i bleed a little not Alot we only notice it when its a little on .his penis and only when i wipe from using the restroom!!