Could I be pregnant?

This might be tmi but my fiancée noticed when he queezed my right breast it had a milky liquid come out. But only when squeezed. I have been having major headaches every night starting about 11pm. Sometime little ones during the day. My stomach is beyond bloated and hard in the lower abdominal area. But I got my period this past month. I'm not coming up on my next one till later this month. My areoles are changing darker and my breasts are filling out. I don't know if this is something I should be concerned about or could I just be pregnant? I have not taken a test yet. And my finacee and I have been trying to get pregnant.

To know if you are pregnant you are going to have to wait to see if your next period comes.

Bloating, darkened nipples and nipple discharge (milk) does not happen before a missed period - these are things that happen months later. I suspect if you are trying for pregnancy, many of these symptoms may be both emotional and physical.

A test if you miss your period will let you know where you stand. In the meantime, enjoy trying for pregnancy and let nature take it's course. It'll happen!

Breast Conditions

Breast Conditions Guide