Could i be pregnant? What does it mean? I am so confused.

Hi, me and my boyfriend have been trying to have a bby, i was suppost to get my period on july.19.2012 but i did not get it untill july.29.2012, at first i started spottin and afterwards i started bleeding a little but it was this light reddish color, after wards i started getting blood cloths but no sharp pains is this normal? Another thing is that i have tender breasts and my tummy was bloaded and my lower back had been hurting often, and i had been eatin more than usual, i never took the home pregnancy test so i don't really know if i was/am pregnant or not. What can this mean?

Having a period is an indicator that you are not pregnant. I am not sure why your period was so late but if you are concerned (hopeful!) that you may be pregnant, take a test.

Good luck to you!

Hi susan thank you for your reply,
and well various people have been tellin me that i could be pregnant even durin a period, but it does not last as long as a regular period.
I am really hoping to be pregnant