could i be pregnent?

By Anonymous April 11, 2011 - 7:16am

hi, my last day of period was on march 25/2011 and i had unprotected sex on march 27/2011 and for past few days i have noticed white discharges and also my brest have become intense and sometimes i feel sharp pain in them also i noticed i fell nousia when i drive or right after i wake up could all this be fals alarm or should i considered and have a pregnency test if so how soon can a test be done before my next due also i forgot to tell my lower back is killing me i havent had any back pain before. thanks for listing and answering to me.

Thanks for your post! It sounds like you are ovulating, rather than pregnant. Symptoms include white discharge (that's often the #1 symptom). You may be pregnant if you have had unprotected sex but it's too early to test since you are half way thrugh your cycle - which is also the time of ovulation for most women. If you don't get your period when it's due, then take a pregnancy test but based on the dates you have givem, you are probably ovulating (and if don't want to get pregnant, make sure you only have protected sex right now!)

I hope this helps and thanks for writing!