Q: 

could I get pregnant this way?

By December 11, 2010 - 11:51pm

please, I need help, I am 17 and I was dry humping with my boyfriend. I had on a thong and leggings/tights. He had on just his boxers. I could feel his penis tip pushing on me, but I had on leggings/tights and my underwear on and he had boxers. I came home, and I saw that my underwear was wet, also my leggings/tights just like 2 spots, size of a nickel. the wetness on my underwear, It looked like water, but please can I get pregnant like this? I am so worried... please help me out. I am home schooled so I have no Sex-ED.

Hi. I rubbed my thing unto my girlfriend's vagina. We're naked. We're in the shower that time. I rubbed my thing unti hers until she cummed. But my cock does not went in. We just rubbed it. Is there a possibility that she'll get pregnant?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Alkimmy31)

Hello Anon

Pregnancy sound very unlikely.

Anonymous

I'm a Virgin. My boyfriend was wearing his underwear and jeans on while I was naked. He just rubbed his Penis on my Vagina with his cloths on and that too just for some small spain of time. We didn't have sex at all! I usually get my periods 3 to 4 days before. I should have got by today. I'm worried, I won't get pregnant right? Please answer.

Hello Anon

Pregnancy cannot happen, I'm sure your period will be along soon.

Anonymous

Hello,
Me and my boyfriend were cuddling naked 16 days ago and I am afraid that I will get pregnant....

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There would have only been a risk if you had unprotected intercourse. No risk from cuddling.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi, I have already had a panic attack and drowned myself in tears by now, I have literally no one else to ask. I know that sperm needs wetness to get to the egg and that it needs to be in the vagina to fertilize the egg. We were just messing around, I didn't even know he ejaculated and a few hours later when I went to the bathroom I saw a rather large stain and it was creamy white. I changed my underwear at that second and am now considering the morning after pill. I honestly don't know if I'm in any danger and would be forever thankful if you answered me.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I am sorry for the delay in replying to your post.

Did your partner actually penetrate your vagina with his penis? Did he ejaculate or release semen?
Did this happen five days before you were due to ovulate or on the day you would have ovulated?

If the answer to each question is no, then you were not a risk for becoming pregnant.

Have you gotten your monthly period? If not, when are you due?

Regards,

Anonymous

My boyfriend and I were dry humping both of us were naked it was dark in the room and I didn't know he came and it was on his stomach but idk if it came in contact with me down there if it did is it possible I could get pregnant? (I was dry afterwards but I still don't know it the cum got on me down there)

Hello Anon

Dry humping is with clothes on. Genital to genital touching is not safe. If you don't know then we don't know - ask your boyfriend what happened, he's your source.

Tags: