Q: 

could I get pregnant this way?

By December 11, 2010 - 11:51pm

please, I need help, I am 17 and I was dry humping with my boyfriend. I had on a thong and leggings/tights. He had on just his boxers. I could feel his penis tip pushing on me, but I had on leggings/tights and my underwear on and he had boxers. I came home, and I saw that my underwear was wet, also my leggings/tights just like 2 spots, size of a nickel. the wetness on my underwear, It looked like water, but please can I get pregnant like this? I am so worried... please help me out. I am home schooled so I have no Sex-ED.

Anonymous

could the girl get pregnant if she was naked laying on top of you but you had on underwear and a small sperm stain was on your underwear? This don't seem possible but I would just like to know.

Hello Anon

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. She would also have to be ovulating. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So a pregnancy cannot occur from what you did.

Anonymous

hi, if my boyfriend and i were dry humping...he had underwear and shorts on and i had a thong and shorts on..can i be pregnant?

Hello Anon

There is no pregnancy risk.

Anonymous

My boyfriend and I were making out and he said he would just go in once. I made him wipe off completely to get rid of any pre-ejaculate and he went in me about 2-3 inches. He was in me for about 5 seconds before I made him pull out. We didn't have a condom. Should I worry?

Hello Anon

Probably no risk but we can't say for sure. If you don't want to get pregnant, don't have unprotected sex.

Hi, I ejaculate on my female partners spandex shorts and underwear they were both on. And I don't know if that can cause her to get pregnant. Please Help!!

Hello Anon

Sperm cannot penetrate clothing like this, especially non-breathable materials like Spandex. There is no risk.

My boyfriend ejaculate on me. We both had our underwear on. He was wearing a spandex boxer and I was wearing a cotton one. But, there is a small hole on my panty. I was on my most fertile period. Do I get pregnant? Please help!

Anonymous

May 7th me and my girlfriend stayed together ..I didn't wear clothes but my partner wear shorts and had panty also we moved up and down in different angles but I felt that semen didn't came out now she is missing her periods it was about to come on 19th but still it didn't..did she really pregnant please reply me I'm scared please reply me

Tags: