could I get pregnant this way?

By December 11, 2010 - 11:51pm

please, I need help, I am 17 and I was dry humping with my boyfriend. I had on a thong and leggings/tights. He had on just his boxers. I could feel his penis tip pushing on me, but I had on leggings/tights and my underwear on and he had boxers. I came home, and I saw that my underwear was wet, also my leggings/tights just like 2 spots, size of a nickel. the wetness on my underwear, It looked like water, but please can I get pregnant like this? I am so worried... please help me out. I am home schooled so I have no Sex-ED.

Anonymous

Hi! Am am really scared. On the 3rd of March me and my boyfriend were dryhumping. He wasn't wearing anything while i was wearing jeans and underwear. When i got home i realised i had 2-3 spots on my jeans. Is it possible that i be gotten pregnant? Yesterday when i went to the bathroom there was some blood on my underwear. Today i woke up, and when i went to check if it continued, i ve seen some dark brown discharge that still continues. Could it be implantation bleeding? Can i be pregnant eventhough i was wearing jeans?

Hello Anon

I cannot say what this bleeding is but you cannot (ever) get pregnant when you make out with clothes on, even if someone ejaculates all over the crotch of your jeans.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did.

Anonymous

Okay so me and my girlfriend were dry humping with our clothes and inners on.
And immediately the next two days she bled heavily(as it was her period but she got it only for two days) and its now been a month and she got her periods today but it was spotting in the morning and light period now. She's complaining of pain and tensed whether she is pregnant or not.

Hello Anon

A woman needs to have sexual intercourse (naked) wth a make (naked) to to get pregnant so she can't get pregnant by now having sex and by wearing clothes. She has her period, she is having period pains.

Anonymous

Hi. I would like to know if i could get pregnant coz we were dry humping he had his boxers on and i my panties then he fingered me after. Is there any chance that i could get pregnant ?

Anonymous

Ok I really need some help here me and my girlfriend. Were dry humping each other yesterday. She was grinding on me with my underwear on and she was naked. I came in my underwear and she was still sitting on me naked. Is there any chances of being pregnant? Should we have a pill? Please help.
Also if we wait for her time of the month can we take a pill later on? She just finished her periods.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question.

No, your girlfriend should not take an emergency contraceptive. There is no need to.

There was no risk for pregnancy because you were wearing underwear and ejaculated in your underwear. Sperm cannot pass through clothing.

Secondly, if your girlfriend had just finished her period, it was too early in her new menstrual cycle for ovulation.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hello again, Susan! I'm the one who just asked recently. So it's just the PMS symptoms I'm experiencing?

Anonymous

Hi Susan! I've read comments here but my partner and I couldn't have a peace of mind until we are also reassured regarding our case, if ever. He and I were dry humping although I wasn't wearing anything while he had his brief and shorts on. He was already humping over my vaginal area and his clothing even got wet. Either my lubrication or his precum/ejaculation. This happened during my ovulation (creamy white to egg white discharge). I got nausea, tender and highly sensitive breasts, and mood swings for the past 2 weeks. Currently, I have my mood swings, depression, anxiety, crying spells, got cramps in the abdomen and lower back yet I don't have my period. Even when ovulation's over, I got--and still getting white dry discharge. After a week no having no discharges I'm expecting my period today or for the next 2 days but we're stressed out and worried about this. Am I pregnant? Why do I have white discharging period twice?

We cannot predict over the internet if someone is pregnant. You will need to take a pregnancy test to know if you're pregnant.

Women can have discharge anytime of the month - sometimes due to ovulation (many times) and other discharge can be due to self-cleaning of the vagina.

We cannot say why you are having these symptoms but nobody can get pregnant if one partner is wearing a layer of clothing.