Q: 

could I get pregnant this way?

By December 11, 2010 - 11:51pm

please, I need help, I am 17 and I was dry humping with my boyfriend. I had on a thong and leggings/tights. He had on just his boxers. I could feel his penis tip pushing on me, but I had on leggings/tights and my underwear on and he had boxers. I came home, and I saw that my underwear was wet, also my leggings/tights just like 2 spots, size of a nickel. the wetness on my underwear, It looked like water, but please can I get pregnant like this? I am so worried... please help me out. I am home schooled so I have no Sex-ED.

Anonymous

Hi, so someone I am dating ended up ejaculation on me while I was on top of him. Both of us had on underwear but then I also had on sweat pants too. Clothes were pretty wet. Is there a possibility of me getting pregnant? Right after I changed my clothes. My last period was April 28th. Am freaking out and need some sort of answer.

Anonymous

My boyfriend and i were together and he put his dick in me but he didnt cum. Could i be pregnant? Plz answer

This is not a safe sex practice.
If there was zero ejaculation and you were not ovulating, then there should be no risk.

Anonymous

My gf and I were having sex and I was going to cum, so I pulled out. My gf kept grinding on the area right above my penis. I looked at the condom after and it looked like there could be a little bit of leakage at the base of the condom, could she be pregnant?

Hello Anon

If anything leaked out and entered her vagina, there is a risk of pregnancy.

Anonymous

I have three things im concerned of.

1.) Can I possibly get pregnant when I wore an underwear while my bf was naked and thrusts into me (my underwear was on) and has a pre-ejac?
2.) when he already come by mere doing a handjob, i noticed that my underwear was wet. Although, im sure that my body is inches away from him when he had this fluid of his, im worried if i could get pregnant if ever the wet on my underwear came from fluid striking/hit me while doing the handjob.

3.) few mins later, i washed whole body since im quite uncomfortable with my wet undie. I just splashed the water on my body and made sure that i dont use the hand full of his fluid (not to mention that i washed my hands first before my body). Would it be possible for me to get pregnant?

I know it sounds ridiculous. But i just need assurance... Im a weeks away to have my period, expected to have this 27th and i have thick fluid and just done with my ovulation period.
Thank you... Pls help me relax my mind :)

Anonymous

Me and my boyfriend had a night stay in his place i went nacked he rubbed his area on mine but he WS dressed up with boxer and shorts .... am jUST 19 wil i be pregnant ?? Plz do answer me

Hello Anon
There is no risk.

Anonymous

Hi,
My boyfriend and I didn't have sex but I was on top of him grinding on him, we both had underwear on. I'm just really scared I'm pregnant bc I know there was a wet spot on his boxers and I'm really scared I could be pregnant. Please help.

Hello Anon

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. She would also have to be ovulating. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

Tags: