Q: 

could I get pregnant this way?

By December 11, 2010 - 11:51pm

please, I need help, I am 17 and I was dry humping with my boyfriend. I had on a thong and leggings/tights. He had on just his boxers. I could feel his penis tip pushing on me, but I had on leggings/tights and my underwear on and he had boxers. I came home, and I saw that my underwear was wet, also my leggings/tights just like 2 spots, size of a nickel. the wetness on my underwear, It looked like water, but please can I get pregnant like this? I am so worried... please help me out. I am home schooled so I have no Sex-ED.

Anonymous

Hello, so my girlfriend gave me oral sex and I ejaculated in her mouth. We didn't do anything for a little bit as we just relaxed, and then I took her to my room and she had no underwear or leggings on but I had my underwear and joggers on and so I started to grind on her vagina and when we finished I noticed I had a cum stain I believe outside my joggers like on the penis area on the outside of the joggers. What are the chances of pregnancy?

Hello Anon
There is little to know risk if you were wearing clothing but her next period will be confirmation that she is not pregnant.

Anonymous

annonomous

so this guy and I were dry humping and I had my underwear on and joggers i felt his tip by my vagina can I get pregnant? I'm suuuper worried and I haven't gotten my period yet. should I be worried ?

Hello Anon

As long as you had your layers of clothing on, you should be fine.

Anonymous

i met my boyfriend last like 2 weeks ago and we were grinding , we both had our trousers on and i noticed pre ejacuation on his trousers, but we kept grinding, can i get pregnant?

No you cannot get pregnant Anon.

Sperm can't penetrate two pairs of trousers and get up into a vagina to impregnate a woman.

Anonymous

She was wearing innerwear and I am also wearing we had body to body contact.she s wet we r rubbing eachother.i am scared about pregnancy.help me plz

Hello Anon

She was wearing underwear and there was no penetration so there is no pregnancy risk.

Anonymous

hello, i'm kind of panicking. can you tell me if i could get pregnant if my boyfriend came on my underwear (it was only for a second because he got away as soon as he felt it) and i took it off in about 3 seconds? i didn't feel any wetness on my vagina but i'm still scared out of my mind.

nvm i got my period its all good

Tags: