could I get pregnant this way?

By December 11, 2010 - 11:51pm

please, I need help, I am 17 and I was dry humping with my boyfriend. I had on a thong and leggings/tights. He had on just his boxers. I could feel his penis tip pushing on me, but I had on leggings/tights and my underwear on and he had boxers. I came home, and I saw that my underwear was wet, also my leggings/tights just like 2 spots, size of a nickel. the wetness on my underwear, It looked like water, but please can I get pregnant like this? I am so worried... please help me out. I am home schooled so I have no Sex-ED.

Anonymous

My boyfriend and I didn't have any clothes on but we didn't have sex. We just rubbed our genitals together. After he came, we slept. After two hours we woke up and did the same thing. He didn't pee or any thing so his precum will have sperm right? What are the chances of me getting pregnant?
He never came on me or my vagina. But our genitals rubbed together for quite a long time the second time.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Indeed, his pre ejaculate fluid could have contained sperm. You can only hope that no pre ejaculate fluid came in contact with your pubic area. There is always the chance that sperm could travel from your pubic area into your vagina.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hello Susan
My gf was on her ovulation week and we were dry humping on each other i was wearing underwear and she was not but then I took it out some of my precum got on my girlfriends upper thigh really close to her vagina and it's been around 1 week since we did this. she says her breasts feel sore and is getting a bit bloated but we are not sure if this is possible to get pregnant this way and we are very worried.

Hello Anon

Your girlfriend can't get pregnant from ejaculate on her thigh, even if it was close to her vaginal opening. It doesn't start swimming toward a vagina - it doesn't "know" where it is. Sperm is perfectly useless outside the body and dies within minutes.

Her symptoms sound like PMS.

Anonymous

Hi Susan. My boyfriend and I were dry humping and he may have touched the wet spot on his jocks (from precum, which I have read may contain left over sperm from the Urethra) before rubbing me on my underwear... could this push the sperm through... if that makes sense?

Susan please... I would just like peace of mind or know if we need to take action...

Hello Anon

There is nothing needed. A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did.

Anonymous

Hi susan, my friend and i were messing around and he had on no underwear but i had on mine, during this time he "doggy" styled me but just rubbed his penis on my underwear part. The only thing we did after that was oral, is there any way i could be pregnant

Hello Anon

No, there is no way to get pregnant.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

Anonymous

Anonymous
Me and my boyfriend were messing around, but we both had our underwear on, and he was using his penis against my vagina to excite me, and I know he pre-came, and I know that other points in the night he definitely came. I know my underwear were wet but I am pretty sure it was from me. I am now cramping a little, and my nipples are very sensitive. I took a pregnancy test but it was negative, but I'm still worried that I might be pregnant because I'm having these symptoms and my period has not come. Is there any chance I could be pregnant?