Q: 

could I get pregnant this way?

By December 11, 2010 - 11:51pm

please, I need help, I am 17 and I was dry humping with my boyfriend. I had on a thong and leggings/tights. He had on just his boxers. I could feel his penis tip pushing on me, but I had on leggings/tights and my underwear on and he had boxers. I came home, and I saw that my underwear was wet, also my leggings/tights just like 2 spots, size of a nickel. the wetness on my underwear, It looked like water, but please can I get pregnant like this? I am so worried... please help me out. I am home schooled so I have no Sex-ED.

Anonymous

Hi me and boyfriend had sex with my inner and pant but he was naked..can I get pregnant!???

Anonymous

Hi, so my boyfriend and I were making out and he decided to put his penis on mine but before that I made him wiped his penis with a tissue. Also, I put two tissues as a barrier between mine and his penis when he was trying to put his penis inside mine just in case there is any liquid as we did not use a condom. His penis didn't get inside me as it didn't fit, but when I looked at at tissue it was wet. He did not cum, but I'm really worried about that liquid. Because Men can have that small liquid in the middle hole of their penis. And I don't know if that contains sperm. I'm still a virgin & I would hate to be pregnant at 19. Please help me, this is bothering me. and i have just finished my period when we did it. Its been 8 days now since that happened & I'm freaking out as I've read that one sperm could make you pregnant. Pls help

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I think you can relax. Since this happened days after you finished your period, it was too early for ovulation. Plus he did not penetrate your vagina and ejaculate.

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Thank you so much Maryann. I've been so depress after that incident and God knows what I would do if I find out that I am. Thank you for taking the time to reply to me. I really appreciate it

Anonymous

Myself age 23 Me and my Gf had a Dry sex
In the Beginning am in a underwear with inside putted a CONDOM she is with a Panty then After a few minutes she removed her panty and naked but myself in a underwear with inside Condom
We did missionary, Cowgirl, on a chair position and spooning

And finally we did 69 position in naked
Is it a safe sex or it causes pregnancy?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Hello Anonymous,,

The safest sex is protected sex. You use a condom and she used some type of birth control regularly.

I didn't have any underwear on my boyfriend did he was fingering me and I was giving him a handjob he ejaculated but his hand was still covering my vagina I got some on my hand but wiped it off before I put on my underwear could I be pregnant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous145)

Hello Anonymous145,

I do not think there was a risk of becoming pregnant unless he inserted the fresh semen directly into you.

Anonymous

My boyfriend was naked and I was wearing rayon pants and underwear. When I got home I saw a white dry spot inside of my pants. Could I get pregnant like this if my underwear shifted while humping or even just by soaking underwear?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There was no risk even if your underwear shifted because you were also wearing pants.

Tags: