could I get pregnant this way?

By December 11, 2010 - 11:51pm

please, I need help, I am 17 and I was dry humping with my boyfriend. I had on a thong and leggings/tights. He had on just his boxers. I could feel his penis tip pushing on me, but I had on leggings/tights and my underwear on and he had boxers. I came home, and I saw that my underwear was wet, also my leggings/tights just like 2 spots, size of a nickel. the wetness on my underwear, It looked like water, but please can I get pregnant like this? I am so worried... please help me out. I am home schooled so I have no Sex-ED.

Anonymous

Hi, I know similar questions like this have been asked but I feel I won't be reassured until my own direct question is answered. I was wondering if it is possible to become pregnant if you have sex but you boyfriend is still wearing his boxers? I had a thin thing and playsuit on but they could have been pushed to the side. It didn't last very long and did not go the whole way in as it hurt him. I'm just really nervous as my period is over a week late now and today I noticed that my vaginal discharge was a strange colour, it looks like how it usually does when I finish my period. I understand this is a silly question but I would really love some accurate reassurance, thank you

Anonymous

Pls help I m very scared
My last period was 29 Oct till 3 or 4 November and on 24 november I had a dry hump with my boyfriend
We rub our areas to each other and I m confirm that the tip or upper part of his penis is not even touched by my vagina
He didn't at ejaculate that time .. Is there a risk of pregnancy? My period is not come yet

Anonymous

I was naked and my boyfriend was wearing clothes on...... can i get pregnant this way

You cannot get pregnant this way - sperm does not penetrate clothing to impregnate a woman.

i am male 24 and my gf is 23. we both were having dry humping with fully clothed and i discharge in my trouser while she was also in trouser with underwear and a pad also because she was on her periods i found some spots of my discharge on her clothes as well but not on her body. so is there any chance of pregnancy as it was my first time and i am very afraid. please reply me i am waiting thanks...

Anonymous

Hiya, hoping you could help me out....Me and my boyfriend are very safe and always take precautions before attempting anything "risky" however last night me and my boyfriend were "dry humping" and he pre cummed however he didnt do it on my clothes but I think he may have gotten pre cum on his hand. Anyway he proceeded to "rub" my cloth while it was through my clothing. I felt my pants an they were almost wet but I'm certain that's from my own lubication. Today I am wearing the sameness bottoms, I said there anyway the pre cum could penatrate through my bottoms an don't knickers impregnating me? Please answer as starting to stress out, also I will mention that I have been having stomach craps/night time illnesses but I'm putting that down to hormonal change because it's my ovulating period - Thanks

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If you were wearing underwear and or pants during all of this, then there would be no way for sperm to enter you and you were not at risk for becoming pregnant.

Regards,

Anonymous

Uhm.. hi. My boyfriend and I did the dry humping. I was only wearing underwear and he's naked. We started doing 'it' by rubbing his p into my v but I was wearing underwear. After we did it, I saw my undies well, it is wet and there's a three tiny drops of blood. I am thinking that it came from my boyfriend's seminal fluid and I am really afraid coz' I am only a teen. What does it mean? Can I be pregnant? Hoping for your early response. Thanks!

We can't say where this blood from, it could have been from you or him; you need to ask him if he has ever had blood coming from his penis before.

Anonymous

so like me and my boyfriend were just chilling and one thing lead to another and he dry humped me. He made a wet mark on my pants like above my butt so my lower back. Can i get pregnant ?