could I get pregnant this way?

By December 11, 2010 - 11:51pm

please, I need help, I am 17 and I was dry humping with my boyfriend. I had on a thong and leggings/tights. He had on just his boxers. I could feel his penis tip pushing on me, but I had on leggings/tights and my underwear on and he had boxers. I came home, and I saw that my underwear was wet, also my leggings/tights just like 2 spots, size of a nickel. the wetness on my underwear, It looked like water, but please can I get pregnant like this? I am so worried... please help me out. I am home schooled so I have no Sex-ED.

Anonymous

Hi Susan,

Is it possible to get pregnant if he is unsure whether a little of ejaculation drip onto the opening to the pubic area. Thanks.

Nonni

Hi Nonni

It's possible to get pregnant if sperm DID find it's way to the vaginal opening, not simply the pubic area. If not, obviously there is no risk.

Anonymous

Hi Susan,

My girlfriend and I were dry humping. I had athletic shorts on but no boxers and she had on some very thing legging type of workout shorts. I'm pretty sure I slightly penetrated. I didn't finish but I think I may have had some pre stuff. It was either from her being wet or my pre cum. Any chance this could get her pregnant?

Hello Anon

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So she cannot get pregnant from what you did.

Anonymous

Hello susan, my gf Sat on my lap and I hugged her so tightly that I got ejaculated I have done already with my ex.I have doubt that she gets pregnant or I get aids

Hello Anon

Were either of your clothed when this happened? What makes you think your girlfriend has AIDS? Does she have a diagnosis? That seems a bit dramatic. If either of you were clothed, none of that can happen.

Anonymous

Help please.
My boyfriend and i were "dry humping" but i in a thong, and he in his boxers. Athough, his precum did end up out. is there any way, from it touching the sides of my v, but not the opening, that i could get pregnant?
or if he got it on his hand and was doing fingering?
my pee has a weird smell to it also, and it has been this way for maybe a week.
any thoughts? please help, i am worried. thank you

Hello Anon

Pre-ejaculate does NOT contain any sperm. Sperm may be inside the urethra if he ejaculated recently and did not urinate since. If he urinated since he last ejaculated, there is no sperm at all. Pregnancy is very uncommon from pre-ejaculate and the urethra would have to contain sperm at the same time.

Anonymous

Hi Susan, I was messing around with my bf and he had underwear on and shorts and I was wearing thin leggings (with no underwear).. we were dry humping and there was slight penetration, nothing much--he didn't ejaculate but my leggings were wet and so were the top of his shorts. Again no ejaculation but should I be worried

Hello Anon!

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did.