Could it be twins ??????

Hi everyone I'm 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant my question is could I be pregnant with twins i'm experiencing very bad Breast pain and yellowish discharge at ONLY 4 weeks my hcg levels 647 at 4 weeks this is my fourth pregnancy and I've never experienced Breast pain before while pregnant so what do u thing ??????? could it Be twins

Thanks for your post and congratulations on your pregnancy! 

Since you are very newly pregnant, there won't be many signs of twins (like size, weight gain, early movement of the babies) but high levels of hcg are indeed one sign of twins. So are strong signs of pregnancy but a yellow discharge could also mean an infection so keep an eye on that. 

I also am a believer in gut (excuse the term!) feelings of women. 

Once it's time to hear a heartbeat, you may be able to tell and an ultrasound will tell you for sure.

Have a happy 9 months!