Do black gums mean gum disease?

I recently noticed my gums are turning gradually black . I hate it. I don't know if I have him disease or not. I don't know how to treat it either ? What can I do to change this ? I want pink gums again , I also don't have any bleeding or pain on my gums they are just turning black , why is this please give the steps I can do to get rid of it
Thanks :)

Black gums can mean a variety of things. Some people with dark skin have naturally have darker gums. But it can also be a sign of periodontal disease that needs to be seen by a dentist. It can also be genetic.

Medications can also cause gums to darken - have you started taken any new medication recently?

My advice is to see a dentist.

Dental & Oral Health

Dental & Oral Health Guide