Do i have a chance on being pregnant?

My name is Ella and i am in need of help. Last month 26th of October, my boyfriend's sperm got on my hand and because he lived far away from me i had to drop him off at the station in such a rush. An hour had passed and i realised that i didn't wash my hands and my hand was dry 15mins after the sperm got on my hands. It was a hot day so when i came back i washed my hands with cold water and dried it with a towel. Then 30mins later i went to the toilet and i am not 100% sure if i may have touched myself or not but if i did, do i have any chances of being pregnant?

My period cycles is very irregular so the whole month of October it skipped me and it still hasn't come. I have a back pain but it never continually hurts unlike these past 5 days, and my nipples really hurt. I researched it and they said it had something to do with pregnancy so i am freaking out. Please email me for the answers. I have been really stressed out because of this.

Thank You so much :D

Hi Ella

We don't email our readers.

There is absolutely no chance of pregnancy. You had sperm on your hand and washed your hand. Urinating 30 mins later cannot cause pregnancy. It's very concerning that you think this sort of thing can get you pregnant. Your symptoms have nothing to do with pregnancy.

Please take a look at our SEX 101 section: http://www.empowher.com/condition/sex-101

There is no reason to freak out about anything; pregnancy is impossible.