Does 3 days of withdrawal bleeding/menstruation mean she's not pregnant?

By December 23, 2011 - 9:25pm

We had sex 2 - 3 weeks after her last menstruation and she had them irregularly. She took Nordette as ECP 18 hours after. 6 days after the dose, she bled heavily lasting for 3 days. She also had abdominal pains then and she said it was just like her period. I'm not sure exactly if it is her period or just the withdrawal bleeding.

Was that a sign that she's not pregnant?

Anonymous

Hello please help me

We had sex february 28, 1pm and the last day of my period was february 25, he pre-cummed inside me (we are sure because he ejaculated 5 minutes later) and we became paranoid. He said he masturbated before the sex around 5 am. Paranoid, we searched and found Nordette, I took the first dose(4x) March 1, 4pm and second dose (4x) 4am of the next day. My period is regular ever since I had it and I had heavy bleeding for 3-4 days starting March 7, it was heavier than usual.

What are the chances of me getting pregnant?

Anonymous

i had a menstration in march 9 last in 3 days but its delayed about 4 days . My menstration should at march 4 . Now im starting to feel backpain and headaches. And my nipples become darker . And this morning i had experience vomiting , contipated and feeling dizzy am i pregnant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Have you had unprotected sex since your last period? Do your periods come regularly?

If there is a chance that you could be pregnant, you need to test.

You can take an early response test tomorrow morning or wait until one week has passed. If no period, then test. For the most accurate result, test in the morning. Use the urine when you wake up and use the bathroom.

Regards,

Anonymous

hello. last week i hadn't i had unprotected sex. he did not ejaculate in me. i took the emergency pill after 22 hours. i got my period 4 days later. does this mean i am not pregnant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Getting your period was proof that you did not become pregnant.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi. We had unprotected sex on feb 28. I was fertile that time but he didnt cum inside me. However i think he pre-ejaculated inside me. I took ecp 31hours after but i think it's also my ovulation day... it's already 10 days after taking ecp but still no withdrawal bleeding.... am i pregnant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If you have not had any bleeding within three weeks of taking the ECP, then test for pregnancy. That is the only way to know.

Regards,

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

I just had my bleeding today after taking ECP last march 1, 2017.. Is this the withdrawal bleeding due to ECP or is this my menstruation? Im confused because in my period tracker my first day of menstruation should really be March 16. But i took ECP so i was expecting that my cycle would be a mess. Is this normal? Does that mean the ecp i took didnt have any effect to my body?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Emergency contraceptives can cause changes in the menstrual cycle. The next period can start earlier or later than expected. Flow might be lighter or heavier than normal.

I think that is what happened with you. Bleeding is proof the pill was effective. Nothing to worry about.

Thank you so much!! :)