Does anyone have information on broken heart syndrome?

By May 19, 2015 - 4:15am

After my son said something that I blew out of proportion and decided I had let him down so severely that he's probably never speak to me again, I experienced what I thought was a heart attack. I felt my heart cramp up. It changed position twice while cramped then resumed beating. I've been to doctors but no one has talked to me about this yet. The subject is always changed.

Hi cowpernia

It sounds like you had a panic attack that can feel like a heart attack. Read more on that here: 

Broken Heart Syndrome is real. I wrote an article on the topic that you can read here: 

I hope you and your son can mend your relationship soon. 

Anxiety Guide