Does anyones face burn like a bad sunburn but its not from the sun?

I have noticed my face burns so bad. I am starting Vivelle dot. I am in perimenapuse but I dont know if the burning is from hormones or something else. It does not get red, it just burns.

Thanks for your post! Did you start the Vivelle Dot before this burn or after? Some women have reported side effects from Vivelle Dot that include rash and this could be the case with you. Call your doctor or pharmacist to see if your issue could be a side effect.

Also, make a list of other medications and skin creams you use to make sure there are no counterindications; include anything over the counter or cosmetic.

You may also have an undiagnosed dermatological issue that needs to be seen to.

You really need to consult a health care professional - being in this kind of pain isn't good and your medication(s) may be to blame. If not, you need to find the cause.

Please keep us updated-

I started the Vivelle after the burning. Has anyone had this?

Menopause Guide