Infertility / Fertility

Infertility / Fertility Guide

ask: does mastubaration causes loss of children i am 20 years old i mastuburate weekly 6 times can i face lack of children after marraige?

Pls answer my question ,,,can i stop mastuburation for my future i am fear of having no children when excess mastuburation done in age of 20 ,21

Dr. Amr Azim

There is no prove that will affect your future fertility. Do not worry

Anonymous

Thanks for your ASK. Masturbation is the stimulation of the genitalia for sexual pleasure. In other words, masturbation is the stimulation of the penis or vaginal area through rubbing or other means. Masturbation is completely normal and will not cause any problems with fertility in the future. 

Hope this has helped. 

Daisy

Thats ok but while mastubarating all times sperm is coming out ,,then all the sperm quantity was finsihed at age of 21 then how can i make a pregnancy to my wife after marraige sprem quantity is too much less at that time by doing this then pls answer me

Anonymous

Pls answer me

How many embryos do you think a fertility doctor should implant in a woman at one time?: