gilbert disease

I have been throwing up alot of bile and all diffferent colors from green yellow to black. cramps in my stomach light headed and dizzy. was sent to hospital billirubin is high. diagnoses is gilberts disease. is there a diet to follow with this disease i dont know what to eat and what not to eat. any new info on this disease? I am 60 years old have been fatiguesd all my life. need to understand this disease.

Here is some informational links for you that may be helpful.

From Medline Plus

The Mayo Clinic

Gilbert's Disease

Medicine Net

I hope this information helps you. Please let us know if you have additional questions.

Gilbert's Syndrome