Greenish black color sweat in shirt collar

My girl who is 10 years old is wearing white shirt as her uniform. When she comes home, I see greenish black sweat in her shirt collar. I request you to suggest me some ideas to cure this problem.

Sweat stains can definitely turn white shirts yellow, green or dark. 

To avoid this, use a bleach pen before washing , hydrogen peroxide or make a paste with something like Oxyclean. 

You can also use white vinegar for these stains. Pre-treating before a wash is best and clean the shirt as soon as your daughter takes it off. 

Parenting Guide