gynocological problem

i m married for two years.trying to conceive.but my prolactin level is very high 127.I have been taken cabergoline for treating hyperprolactenemia.but i have my last period on 27th march where blood discharge very little amount.again i have not my period yet.I m worried that should i have done a pregnancy test or is it the effect of my medication.plz suggest.

I checked the side effects for Cabergoline and menstrual complications don't seem to be one of them.

Since you had a slight period 6 weeks ago and nothing since, I encourage you to take a pregnancy test.