Had a reaction to Boneup with extra Vitamin K Now can not eat any foods with medium to high amount of Vitamin K.

By Anonymous April 29, 2012 - 3:12pm

Went to allergist and he told me never heard of a allegtic reaction to Vitamin K. And he did not know what to do. Please help me with this problem. Thank You!

Unfortunately, vitamins are not Federally administrated and therefore, as your allergist suggested, the clinical trials associated with the FDA approved medication such as pharmaceuticals are not available.

I am curious how you associated a bone issue with a Vitamin K allergy?

Allergies Guide